The scoop on Bandages

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
all our drugs were replaced with ns. still in the original packaging(opend but still there).

you definatley need to go through the physical skiil of assembling and administering a drug, but the actual fluid could very well be tropicana.

Sasha

Forum Chief
all our drugs were replaced with ns. still in the original packaging(opend but still there).

you definatley need to go through the physical skiil of assembling and administering a drug, but the actual fluid could very well be tropicana.

Apparently thats what your clinical/externship time is for, duh!

We got to inject stuff, like subQ, IM, the like. But it was into an orange. amazingly, putting it into a person is way different than an orange!

Last edited by a moderator:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
An AF aquaintance shot an atropen into a banana...

needle came out between his thumb and forefinger on the other side.

Anyone conversant in these new clotting-agent bandages?
(Anyone remember putting clean cobwebs onto bleeders to make em stop?).;)

Scout

Para-Noid
But oranges have to be one of the best things ever,

Love stiching oranges, great for learing and generaly improving a skill, that i'll never use,,,, but fun none the less

And when your done you can eat them :D

Sasha

Forum Chief
But oranges have to be one of the best things ever,

Love stiching oranges, great for learing and generaly improving a skill, that i'll never use,,,, but fun none the less

And when your done you can eat them :D

I think we were supposed to peel the oranges first... We just got the oranges and started jabbing them with needles as is. I felt really bad when I did my first IM and it didnt take so much force to jab it through his skin as it did the thick bumpy skin of an orange :(

We were going to eat them too... But then we decided eating an orange with expired epi injected into it is not the greatest idea in the world :p But wouldnt that have made for an interesting WTF scenario!?