the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
Our sarcastic responses would work, but these serious *** people gotta come in and be all serious. And the mods don't pick up on it and start handing out infractions

#emtlife
The people who actually take crap like that seriously are certainly annoying...but I also get it that they don't spend every waking minute here and missed the rest of the things that point out a troll. The ones that really irk me are the ones who DO recognize a troll but still insist on responding...because a troll definitely isn't looking for engagement, interaction and a sustained back and forth to rile people up...no indeed that's surely not what they're looking for...:rolleyes:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm liking windows 10 on my laptop.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm eligible for the free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but so far haven't signed up yet....are you guys recommending to go for it? Or wait a bit for the initial bugs to be patched or what?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm eligible for the free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but so far haven't signed up yet....are you guys recommending to go for it? Or wait a bit for the initial bugs to be patched or what?
No bugs for me yet.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess

I haven't encountered any glitches so far. Cortana is pretty cool and I'm impressed, so far, with Edge.

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Well i'm officially ticked off. Someone is stealing from people in RockMed, so now we have to figure out to lock our personal bags or figure somewhere to put them. WHY?? We are all volunteer and pay for all of our own personal equipment and uniform items. This is just so not ok. UGH