the 100% directionless thread

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
Should I be worried if the entirety of my crew is near breaking-point and I completely don't understand the emotions they are feeling?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So I watch "the last ship" and "the walking dead". I'm pretty sure the shows are about the same thing. The last ship is just about people trying to survive on the ocean and the walking dead is about people trying to survive on land.

Or I'm just out of it because it's been a long day haha

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I watch "the last ship" and "the walking dead". I'm pretty sure the shows are about the same thing. The last ship is just about people trying to survive on the ocean and the walking dead is about people trying to survive on land.

Or I'm just out of it because it's been a long day haha
Well, The Last Ship has Russians and doesn't involve a farm, so...

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I have been working a lot of overtime lately and have paid off most of my bills and credit cards with a little "fun" money left over. I have wanted to get a long gun of some kind, AR or Shotgun, for a while so I decided that I would go take a look. Especially with all the craziness going on in my area. I went into the gun store thinking I would likely walk out with a Mossberg 590 or Remington 870. In the display case was a black Keltec KSG. I have always liked the KSG design and thought it was a cool concept however the poor reviews of the early models and $1,200+ price tag made it more of a novelty not an actual consideration. I was talking to the store owner who explain that the prices were finally coming down and the newer models were much improved. Seeing the gears turning in my head he had to tempt me even more. Walking into the back and bringing out a, just in, Tungsten Cerekote KSG. Needless to say my back account is much lighter now.

Google image since my camera wasn't showing the true color.
D45B010A-41AD-4FC9-A41E-E734372280DD_zpstge3jlbf.jpg

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
I have been working a lot of overtime lately and have paid off most of my bills and credit cards with a little "fun" money left over. I have wanted to get a long gun of some kind, AR or Shotgun, for a while so I decided that I would go take a look. Especially with all the craziness going on in my area. I went into the gun store thinking I would likely walk out with a Mossberg 590 or Remington 870. In the display case was a black Keltec KSG. I have always liked the KSG design and thought it was a cool concept however the poor reviews of the early models and $1,200+ price tag made it more of a novelty not an actual consideration. I was talking to the store owner who explain that the prices were finally coming down and the newer models were much improved. Seeing the gears turning in my head he had to tempt me even more. Walking into the back and bringing out a, just in, Tungsten Cerekote KSG. Needless to say my back account is much lighter now.

Google image since my camera wasn't showing the true color.

Not my style, but what round does it shoot?

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
It's a 12ga shotgun... it just looks very different from what you're used to seeing shotguns look like.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hopefully the police will take this report seriously now since it's a felony because of all the money they stole.

Stake out in front of Handsome Robb's house, someone's gonna get their *** whooped.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
You got robbed?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I would like to rescind my roommate application...

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Hopefully the police will take this report seriously now since it's a felony because of all the money they stole.

Stake out in front of Handsome Robb's house, someone's gonna get their *** whooped.
Spiders, cripples, and thieves? Sounds like a superhero origin story!

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Ever had the type of day that you just run to the hills? Well... It's a lot more fun on a motorcycle with the mountain passes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 213

Rin

Forum Captain
Five-second rant:

If you don't know how to fill out a DNR so it's VALID, don't do it at all!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
TOWED!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Five-second rant:

If you don't know how to fill out a DNR so it's VALID, don't do it at all!
When I first saw you, I thought you were my girlfriend somehow. She has your same display name on skype and on various message boards...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I strongly recommend everyone re-upload your avatars. The switch from vB only transferred small resolution versions.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Thanks... but I found a new one. :D