the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
not sure how to quote yet but TRANSPORT is your job hiring?!
@Angel You can also have somebody notified by putting the @ symbol followed by their name.

Rin

Forum Captain
Diesel + flooding = bad

There should be a law against breaking down an hour before end of shift.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Diesel + flooding = bad

There should be a law against breaking down an hour before end of shift.
Well don't drive through giant puddles!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well don't drive through giant puddles!

a8a5yju6.jpg

Not always possible....

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So that just happened....talking to a girl I met on an online dating site, starting to make plans for dinner, I have been out with her once before, and all of a sudden she turns me down saying what she really wants is a sugar daddy. Yikes.

Oh, and my ex called me up out of the blue the other day, sounded like she kinda wanted to get back together, only problem is that she was calling me from the county jail o_O

Boy, how on earth did I manage to get this lucky in my dating life :confused:

Rin

Forum Captain
So that just happened....talking to a girl I met on an online dating site, starting to make plans for dinner, I have been out with her once before, and all of a sudden she turns me down saying what she really wants is a sugar daddy. Yikes.

Oh, and my ex called me up out of the blue the other day, sounded like she kinda wanted to get back together, only problem is that she was calling me from the county jail o_O

Watch out, the next phone call's going to be your ghost of dating past, telling you that you have an eight-year old. It cones in threes! >:D

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief

You're not the only one, man. Women are crazy.
Been talking to one for the past few months. Been about 4 months total of seeing each other exclusively, 6 months total. During all this, never once was I allowed to go to her place.
Finally found out why last week. She lets me come over where I am greeted by photos of 4 kids right in the entry. Figuring it was family/ siblings, no big deal. Nope, she has 4 kids that I wasn't told about.
Don't know about everyone else, but that's typically something I would like a heads up on.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You're not the only one, man. Women are crazy.
Been talking to one for the past few months. Been about 4 months total of seeing each other exclusively, 6 months total. During all this, never once was I allowed to go to her place.
Finally found out why last week. She lets me come over where I am greeted by photos of 4 kids right in the entry. Figuring it was family/ siblings, no big deal. Nope, she has 4 kids that I wasn't told about.
Don't know about everyone else, but that's typically something I would like a heads up on.

Wow. I'm not sure how I'd take that one. Guess it depends how much yo like her haha. Would make me wonder what else she hadn't told me though.

Also, in the spirit of directionlessness, as I figure out how to work it I'm liking the new forum way better than the old one.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Wow. I'm not sure how I'd take that one. Guess it depends how much yo like her haha. Would make me wonder what else she hadn't told me though.
No joke. Not spilling that on the first date is understandable. Not spilling that you have four kids after six months? Later. Not because of the kids, but because you're shady as hell.

Rin

Forum Captain
She could've at least casually dropped an, "I gotta pick up my kids from school" or something.