the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I got bored and realized I brought my Danbo to work this week, and my camera lives in the ambulance while I'm on duty

JPINFV

Gadfly
Speaking of Batman, I recently had the opportunity to watch the old Batman movies from the 90s; freaking awesome; I had not seem them in nearly twenty years.

Now I feel old .... sigh! :(
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCS_kif7qfk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M8FC7uZj3M[/YOUTUBE]

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Found out today I jumped the last big hurdle with ATCEMS. Thought it was a long shot, but getting pretty close!

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
So far, my big Firefly experience has been sitting in a parking lot devoid of all life except my partner and me. Our assigned "district" overnight was the public safety staging point, which has a large empty parking lot and a couple leftover cop cars. This may have been a poor decision.

e3e8y7a6.jpg

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
So far, my big Firefly experience has been sitting in a parking lot devoid of all life except my partner and me. Our assigned "district" overnight was the public safety staging point, which has a large empty parking lot and a couple leftover cop cars. This may have been a poor decision.

e3e8y7a6.jpg

That sucks. Next year, ALS for sure. Were the medics busy last night?

NomadicMedic

I'm there tonight, from 8p to 8a. I had a lot of "unconscious person calls" yesterday. When I showed up, they all jumped up and walked away. Hahaha. No ALS transports or any real contact. All I got yesterday was a sunburn.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I have the weekend off, and after a great dinner with my lady, I decided I wanted to crash hard so I took some Tylenol PM. Yeah, didn't work. I was up most of the night, tired and exhausted but couldn't sleep for more than 15 minutes.

I'm hoping this coffee will give me a good pick-me-up so I can enjoy the day.

Happy first day of summer!

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
So I'm trying to say every and any word I can possibly think of to piss off the EMS gods and get me some patients in the ED. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. I've been here for about 2 hours with nada a patient.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So I'm trying to say every and any word I can possibly think of to piss off the EMS gods and get me some patients in the ED. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. I've been here for about 2 hours with nada a patient.
I know the feeling. I'm coming up on twenty four hours without a call... I'm bored

NomadicMedic

Shine your boots and make lunch. That always does it.

Gymratt

Forum Probie
That's a great way to cause someone to dial 911 around here lol.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

NomadicMedic

y2ubejam.jpg

The calm before the storm. This is not the main festival area, There's another stage in the camping area I'm stationed in. Also thousand of campers. And lots of beer.

Last edited by a moderator: