STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Wooo!! Go Anjel!! Congrats!!

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Congratulations Anjel!

I'm doing a standby at a concert tonight. Seeing a bunch of drunk people older than my parents acting like teenagers on spring break is ever so slightly disconcerting...

JPINFV

Gadfly
So I got mad at someone for referring to ambulance drivers today...of course that's because they were conflating "ambulance drivers" with "fire fighters" and ambulance driving is a little more involved than "wet stuff on red stuff," but still, it's the principle that counts.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I love you guys! Thanks everyone!

JPINFV

Gadfly
Attention everyone!!

37361009.jpg

Hell :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing yeah!

Congrats! May medical control always grant your wishes.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

dmc2007

Forum Captain
Anjel, congrats.

Started medic school on Tuesday. Hard to believe its actually happening-here's to hoping my drinking from the firehose ability is up to the task.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I start mine in two weeks. Have a test the first day on the drug box. Oh, so very much fun... :sad:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
ugugyhy6.jpg

Been an eventful shift already. Only thirty six more hours to go

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Ran three calls at night. All the same person. That was stupid.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
Ran three calls at night. All the same person. That was stupid.

How did that happen? By the time we get to two times, if they refuse transport, that we will be arriving with the police if we are called again. Three times is too many.

Had my first "frequent flyer" today. I have a feeling I'll be seeing him again. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
The one day you don't have something with you is the day you really need it. I usually have a hemostat in my pocket but not today. We had a nurse accidentally cut the stopcock line on a 7Fr Femoral Artery sheath creating a wide open arterial bleed. And of course we could not find a clamp anywhere. It was a fun few minutes trying to control the bleeding until one was located.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Out sick for two days...of course the day I come back, still under the weather mind you, is far from easy. Seems like my theme lately is logistical nightmares.