the 100% directionless thread

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I take my NR written test tomorrow. I wonder how many different threads I can start asking for advice, what to study, and when my results will be online? What about where to find my results on the registry page! Oh Em Gee!
How did you get a test date so soon? Good luck!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I take my NR written test tomorrow. I wonder how many different threads I can start asking for advice, what to study, and when my results will be online? What about where to find my results on the registry page! Oh Em Gee!

Lol good luck! You're gonna do great!

Anjel

Forum Angel
How did you get a test date so soon? Good luck!

The registry had my class completion verification the day after I finished school and I was able to schedule as soon as I paid. I could of taken it as early as Yesterday but I wanted a little more time to study lol

But thanks everyone for the well wishes!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

Don't! Let your brain relax before the test. Cramming the day before isn't going to help! :p

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief

Just relax lol. At this point you either know it or you dont.

Or do what my group did and get drunk the afternoon before written that evening. We all passed :)

mike1390

Forum Captain
Just relax lol. At this point you either know it or you dont.

Or do what my group did and get drunk the afternoon before written that evening. We all passed :)

+1 went out and bought a sixer the night before the skills, at that point "hey if I dont know it now, im not going to".

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Started the worst part of the medic school application process, being a pin cushion for the various shots and titers.

Anjel

Forum Angel
6apugyra.jpg

Cheers!

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
SVC and Right IJ thrombus with significant JVD and Edema. Whole right side is cyanotic. It is going to be a long night. Hopefully he maintains his airway

Anjel

Forum Angel
I do not feel very good about that test. Shut off at 85 so we will see.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I do not feel very good about that test. Shut off at 85 so we will see.

You probably did fine. That few means either you really screwed up or you passed easily lol. We all know its the latter!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
The suspense is killing me Anjel!

Anjel

Forum Angel
The suspense is killing me Anjel!

It's killing you!!!??? Do you even know how many times I have hit refresh!!!? Lmao

I'll let you guys know when i do.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It's killing you!!!??? Do you even know how many times I have hit refresh!!!? Lmao

I'll let you guys know when i do.

Lol at least you weren't dumb like me. Lol I took my EMT-I/85 on a Friday afternoon, and my EMT-P on a Saturday morning... Those were the longest weekends in my life lol

Anjel

Forum Angel
Attention everyone!!

37361009.jpg

Hell :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing yeah!