the 100% directionless thread

Achilles

Forum Moron
It is, or it was. There were versions for multiple platforms. However they pulled the app a few months ago for a redesign. I got an e-mail today saying the new website was up and there were apps for your computer and mobile device. Problem is, I can't find ANYTHING for a mobile device. I'm trying to figure out if I'm blind or there are no apps for phones.

Site says theres no apps for mobile devices

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Where?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I was looking for my iPhone and couldn't find anything :(

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Exactly! That is my point. The e-mail said mobile apps, which are no where to be found. It is very annoying because I loved that app and it has been useless for the last few months.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Well, where is the last place you left it? That is a good place to start...... Better find that thing, they aren't cheap!

:p

LoL que?! :p Not a chance in hell I'm losing that guy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Achilles

Forum Moron

Last edited by a moderator:

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Our dispatch is fond of saying "This might upgrade to priority 1". Don't tell me what it MIGHT do, tell me what it is. Really, the only difference between 1 and 2 is an extra 2 minutes of response time before being 'late'.

One of our dispatchers almost always gives out, "Priority 3, for now". It adds a completely unnecessary element of suspense to the "fall 3 days ago".

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Start your day with a DOA, do-da, do-da

SSwain

Forum Captain
I am in a GREAT mood today. That is all....

Sasha

Forum Chief
I thought a Hippa was an English Hippo.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Looking at new wheels for my STi today...then I'm one step closer to getting it back from the body shop. :D

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Looking at new wheels for my STi today...then I'm one step closer to getting it back from the body shop. :D

You getting it back as a salvage title?