the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Right BBG is heading towards creeper status pretty quick.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hmmm... Any of ya'll MA people know how AMR is in the Springfield area? It's a pretty big op, I know a supervisor there, and I'm looking at a transfer up to there.

RIP Eric Koston

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

He pulls up to stations in his van, looking for EMTs, opens the sliding door, says he has stickers..... I would be leery.

SSwain

Forum Captain
He pulls up to stations in his van, looking for EMTs, opens the sliding door, says he has stickers..... I would be leery.

...and asking us to e-mail him pictures....;)

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I hate doing medical support for a grenade range

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Dang I was in downtown Boston yesterday. I took photos of some ambos. Maybe you're in one :)

...and asking us to e-mail him pictures....;)

No No No I am so misunderstood. Stalkers and creepers pick one person to follow and photograph and obsess over. I follow, photograph and obsess over you all! BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahahah cough. Yeah maybe I do need to get another hobby.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Anybody have one of those magic bullet blender things? I'm thinking about getting one to take with me when I travel.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Speaking of bullets, it took 2 years as a Paramedic and 3.5 years in EMS, but had my first ever GSW last night.

I'm a total white cloud when it comes to trauma. It eludes me. On average, the most blood I see in any given week is from an IV start. Obviously good for the general public, but no less odd or weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Anybody have one of those magic bullet blender things? I'm thinking about getting one to take with me when I travel.

Yup, seems to work pretty well.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I don't think what I'm thinking about as a bullet is the same thing you're thinking of as a bullet and if it IS you are DIRTY.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I don't think what I'm thinking about as a bullet is the same thing you're thinking of as a bullet and if it IS you are DIRTY.

magic+bullet.jpg

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yeah that wasn't what I think of when I hear bullet.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I hate sims.