the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
I start at 0900. No complaints here. If I go to bed now at 2330. I will get my.8 hours.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I've decided that it is a shame that Wake County is in NC. I would love to work under their MD and protocols, but it is NC.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I've decided that it is a shame that Wake County is in NC. I would love to work under their MD and protocols, but it is NC.

I know, I felt the same way.

It's nice to have people tell you "yeah, everyone likes you". Then you find out your coworkers have been spreading a couple of really hurtful rumors about you. All I did was be the guy that will drop anything for a friend or coworker, and this is what I get. I feel really awesome about myself now...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
As promised here is a photo of little bigbaldguy :) Keep in mind this is actually a good photo of me compared to most of them. I was awkward to say the least and my parents were cruel enough to let me dress myself :/

Untitled.jpg

bigbaldguy

Situational awareness has an entirely new meaning to me after today.

That's about all I'll say about that publicly.

The most important part is no one got hurt. Well I got bitten, but it could have gotten way worse than that.

Glad your ok.

Sasha

Forum Chief
As promised here is a photo of little bigbaldguy :) Keep in mind this is actually a good photo of me compared to most of them. I was awkward to say the least and my parents were cruel enough to let me dress myself :/

Untitled.jpg

I have shorts like that somewhere.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just checked out my bank account. Half my paycheck is missing out of this deposit.

What. The. $&!%@%@-

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I've been telling my friends that my girlfriend is in the hospital. They do the normal response of "what happened?". Then the look on their face when I say "her check engine light came on" is priceless. My truck is the love of my life :rofl:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients

Untitled.jpg

I consider it to be one of the more valuable services I provide to abckidsdad that I shop for his wardrobe. When I found him he was wearing neon tank tops with camo BDUs as if that wasn't a crime against eyeballs.

With a mullet.

You filled out, BBG. ;)

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I consider it to be one of the more valuable services I provide to abckidsdad that I shop for his wardrobe. When I found him he was wearing neon tank tops with camo BDUs as if that wasn't a crime against eyeballs.

With a mullet.

You filled out, BBG. ;)

Wow. That is....Was this the '70s by chance?

usalsfyre

You have my stapler

With a mullet.

You filled out, BBG. ;)

Scary thing is I can picture that.

Except for the mullet. Skullet, perhaps, but not mullet....

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
"I ate raw shrimps. I need an ambulance."

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have had the worst shift today. Literally worst call as my first call, second call not so bad. Third frustrating as all get out.

SSwain

Forum Captain
I had a dream last night that I passed my NREMT test.

One more night of class left. I will get tested on assessments. Practical skills portion I have passed and written test material as well.

I am starting to get a little nervous about National Registry. 3 weeks away!

bigbaldguy

I had a dream last night that I passed my NREMT test.

One more night of class left. I will get tested on assessments. Practical skills portion I have passed and written test material as well.

I am starting to get a little nervous about National Registry. 3 weeks away!

You'll do fine just don't over think it :)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I love that two weeks in a row my first call of my internship "Monday" has been an arrest that I pronounced in the field.

It's going to be a good day and a total cluster...this Obama guy is in town and the whole world stops!