the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I've done it lol. I find gurney surfing to be alot more fun.

I may or may not have gotten caught surfing the gurney across the ambulance bay to the unit by a supervisor. He gave me a 10 for style. Then told me to stop looking like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and that he's happy to know that there are still employees around who have fun at work but still work their butts off. Glad he had a sense of humor, I thought I was going to get a good tongue lashing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Just a quick note...

I do not recommend ignoring any notifications from the CL's. We will get your attention one way or another.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I try to avoid looking at my notifications.

Too many infractions in my past, I'm scarred for life.
14817_thisthis.jpg

JPINFV

Gadfly
My first thought when I get the pop up window is "Crap. What did I say that was inflammatory to some thin skinned fool that I pity this time?"

Fixed that for you.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Things I learned this weekend;

1) When working the base station at a 28 field soccer event, you will have 1/10th the calls of the mobile medics

2) There is nothing to do in Bakersfield

3) Despite number 2, two medics, two EMTs, and some cute (for Bakersfield) soccer refs can have a hell of a time.

4) Creating an orientation and field training guide for a new company is harder than it sounds

Oculuck

Forum Crew Member
Things I learned this weekend;

1) When working the base station at a 28 field soccer event, you will have 1/10th the calls of the mobile medics

2) There is nothing to do in Bakersfield

3) Despite number 2, two medics, two EMTs, and some cute (for Bakersfield) soccer refs can have a hell of a time.

4) Creating an orientation and field training guide for a new company is harder than it sounds

All in one weekend..
That's EMS for ya!

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
You think "lets make this a little less Greys Anatomy and a little more Trauma... My trucks right outside" would be a good pick up line?

Mmmmm, I wish I had thought of that line for the cute surgical resident the other day, lol.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I was handling this well till I saw this. I broke down in the truck
c6e4e358-1f07-4283.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm assuming that's for that 18 year old?

Tommerag

What day is it?
Well, 'ello again everyone it's been a while since ive posted. Anywho passed the medic practicals and just need to take the registry woot woot.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Congrata

Sasha

Forum Chief
Congrats

medic417

The Truth Provider
Just a quick note...

I do not recommend ignoring any notifications from the CL's. We will get your attention one way or another.

That's for sure. They call the next steps the medic417 procedure.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I was handling this well till I saw this. I broke down in the truck
c6e4e358-1f07-4283.jpg

Im sorry hun. Thats tough. If you need anything you know we are all here for you.

Anjel

Forum Angel

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Well, 'ello again everyone it's been a while since ive posted. Anywho passed the medic practicals and just need to take the registry woot woot.

Congrats. Good to see you back.