the 100% directionless thread

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Sadly it has delayed my departure to New Zealand, where I can actually acquire free drinks!

Why are you coming here and where are you going?

Let me know if you're coming to Auckland

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I stopped after the second or third season. It was just getting too bizarre to follow.

Plus one... stooped after season 2.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Do I count? I stopped after season zero (never saw an episode).

Right there with you. I've heard it's a cool show but never actually watched it.

A pt handed me a med list today...I love word games.

Lisinprolol and Metropril... I think gma took an extra dose of her oxycontin before she wrote her list down :D

R99

Forum Lieutenant
Right there with you. I've heard it's a cool show but never actually watched it.

A pt handed me a med list today...I love word games.

Lisinprolol and Metropril... I think gma took an extra dose of her oxycontin before she wrote her list down :D

I saw oxycontin as "oxytocin" and was like huh WTF?

Oh and I never got "Lost"; I'd have eaten the fat white guy or something

One of our APs.is eating material should the world end while I happen to.be at.the ambulance station

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
"Do you count"??? I dunno... as a FF, isn't the better question "can you count?" ;)

Hahahahaha :rofl:

Please excuse Mountain Res as he will be taking an unexpected break from EMTLife for reasons unknown hahaha

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Hahahahaha :rofl:

Please excuse Mountain Res as he will be taking an unexpected break from EMTLife for reasons unknown hahaha

Never... ffemt loves me... although he denies the results of the paternity test, he knows truth. ^_^

Oh, and so does Chimpie, or else why would he keep sending me those e-mails once a month telling how much EMTLife missed me? :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sitting in the parking lot of work.

Last shift today. I want so badly to just leave. Since they are keeping my last check for the money they paid to my school.

8jimi8

CFRN
I just came up with a great name for a band. "Jimi clary and the diabetes (pronounced die-a-beats)

medic417

The Truth Provider
Oh, and so does Chimpie, or else why would he keep sending me those e-mails once a month telling how much EMTLife missed me? :p

Don't feel special, I got those during my mandatory "vacation".:ph34r:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I just came up with a great name for a band. "Jimi clary and the diabetes (pronounced die-a-beats)

I'm pretty sure he'd sue you for copyright infringement
wilford_brimley-diabeetus.jpg

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Why are you coming here and where are you going?

Let me know if you're coming to Auckland

I'm coming to study at the University of Auckland until late June (or whenever classes end). I'm pretty stoked, and I'm definitely looking to meet up with someone involved with EMS down there.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
3 hrs sleep in the last 36. Tired and hungry. Too tired to sleep and too tired to make something to eat...

Should sleep... long day tomorrow...

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
3 hrs sleep in the last 36. Tired and hungry. Too tired to sleep and too tired to make something to eat...

Should sleep... long day tomorrow...

I'm impressed my posts make way less sense after 36 hours of no sleep.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Why is 6 afraid of 7?