the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Our new opening list came out...we're short 15% of our field staff :eek:

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
First shift working in the ER at the Regional Trauma, etc. Centre tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

---
- Sent from my pencil and paper.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Fried egg on top of leftover pizza... mmmmmmmm

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Our new opening list came out...we're short 15% of our field staff :eek:

Psh... only 3 of the positions are on MY side of the system (The GOOD side!)

But apparently I didn't get one of the WP medic spots... damnit. That could have saved me $15 a month in gas!

Anjel

Forum Angel

Gross...

On another note...

New shift is 830 to 2330 wednesday through saturday. Yay for working every single weekend.

And another note:

Got the wind knocked out of me by a 83 y.o lady who I didnt believe when she said "im gonna punch you". Lol got me right smack dab in the middle of the chest.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Sounds gross, but it might be tasty too. Home gonna have to try it some time.:cool:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Sounds gross, but it might be tasty too. Home gonna have to try it some time.:cool:

All it needs is a little Nutella to top it off :p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Gross...

On another note...

New shift is 830 to 2330 wednesday through saturday. Yay for working every single weekend.

And another note:

Got the wind knocked out of me by a 83 y.o lady who I didnt believe when she said "im gonna punch you". Lol got me right smack dab in the middle of the chest.

My 82 year old dad popped the 93 pound ICU nurse in the shoulder a few weeks ago. My dad either pulled the punch or that little gal was a lot tougher than she looked cuz not only did she not go cartwheeling across the room but she didn't even flinch. I found out later it was the poor gals first day in ICU.

Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Thinking everything was good, got a call...

Suspended pending further investigation from absences, apparently they can hold absences with dr's notes after being hurt at work against you.... Oh, and I only have 6 absences including the 3 from this injury in 12 months.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Dude they tried to write me up for having to stay home once, because I had a UTI so bad I literally had to pee every five minutes. Sometimes companies suck.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Gross...

On another note...

And another note:

The weekends aren't bad. I've worked every weekend for a long, long time.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Days like today I love Michigan.

It is a breezy 67 degrees. LOVE IT!!!!

P.S.. Whoever invented Metformin is of the devil.