the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly

The funny thing is that I thought that reference was perfect for that sentiment since all I'm saying is to reconsider everything if the machine isn't matching the assessment.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Decided to go for a ride today. Made it up 13 miles of windy mountain road in holiday weekend traffic in just under 20 minutes. Not a bad time on a little 250R. I think I like this little bike almost as much as my old ZX6R, I can flick it in and out of corners really really easy. Took a couple good photos too. Me and TG had been planning a trip up this road in the car to hike and take photos, so I took a couple photos of flowers I knew she would have liked.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Woah, jt, sudden name change. I was looking at your name thinking, who's the new guy in red? I get confuzzled easily. :huh:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Woah, jt, sudden name change. I was looking at your name thinking, who's the new guy in red? I get confuzzled easily. :huh:

Heh, just bringing it inline with how I'm known in the rest of online EMS circles :p I've gotten quite a few PMs in the last few months asking if I was TransportJockey from the blog :p

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
This is terrible! :(

Anjel

Forum Angel
This is what you don't want to hear

Calling on air this morning

Me: 485 gooood morning...*lets go of bottun to ask my partner his number*

Dispatch: uhhh negative...

Anjel

Forum Angel

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
I know it's against policy to discuss why someone got banned, but it was brought up and discussed in the announcement. I think it's fair to the community that we become aware of the circumstance. For me at least, he brought a huge about of information to this forum. Was he not an RN, NP, medic, or emt?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Well, I'm just gonna continue on.... Gonna eat some Chinese food tonight and read some more bio. I keep looking ahead of the book to see what's coming up (usually after I get tired of reading or before I start reading) and I am like 20 pages away from the Kreb's cycle. I've heard people talk about it before, but never looked too much into it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well, I'm just gonna continue on.... Gonna eat some Chinese food tonight and read some more bio. I keep looking ahead of the book to see what's coming up (usually after I get tired of reading or before I start reading) and I am like 20 pages away from the Kreb's cycle. I've heard people talk about it before, but never looked too much into it.

Pick me up some Chinese too! Please. I'm posted next to a cactus with the closest building 4.3 miles away. At least its a cool night.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I know it's against policy to discuss why someone got banned, but it was brought up and discussed in the announcement. I think it's fair to the community that we become aware of the circumstance. For me at least, he brought a huge about of information to this forum. Was he not an RN, NP, medic, or emt?

I too am very confused and disappointed by this information. I was just thinking today that there are probably people on here who are not who they claim to be but I never would have seen this coming. It is very sad, but good information is good information.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Today I wanted to punch nurses and respiratory therapists in the face!

THE FACE!

Rrrghhh.

bigbaldguy

My mom will probably be discharged from hospital tomorrow. We're still trying to figure out what to do for her physical therapy. Anybody know any good physical therapists in El Paso Texas? She will probably go to a rehabilitation hospital first then continue at home I'm guessing.

My mom was clinically dead 15 days ago and tomorrow she will walk out of the hospital. Gotta love modern medicine.

bigbaldguy

416 posts. What happens when I hit 500 posts?