the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I delivered a maybe 23 week baby at work tuesday. Just got word the baby is still alive and hanging in there... I needed that :)

Sasha

Forum Chief
What high horse? Because i think you have a big ego and inflated self importance?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Dude how do you even fit into the ambulance with such a big head?
Most likely the same way you do on your high horse.

Aww... the way you two fight like a young couple is cute.

popcorn-vi.gif

Gus eating popcorn gif >>> Jackson eating popcorn gif.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
anne2011 said:
Hello Friend ,

I'm Anne Robert, am 23yrs old girl, Please forgive my indignation if this message come to you as a surprise i just Feel It s' God direction and will, i have something that is really burdring me in mind and i do not just know how to tell you this I have a project worth $9,000,000.00)US Dollars in security storage house here in Abidjan, that i need your assistance in, all i need is your full support and effort, cause Ideally you will perhaps be my equal or more, and I will like to know you more better because I have a serous issue I need to disclose to you.during the political conflict which I strongly believed that you are aware of. The funds are in a security company here in my country Cote d'Ivoire. I request your permission and help to transfer the funds to your country so that I can come to your country for investment, and also continue my studies.
well, for now, I think This is all I can say before I run out of room;
What do you think ? Pls reach me through my private email ads, ok !
Email anne2009ci@hotmail.fr
I wait for your message, ok !
Anne

I can be a partner in a project worth $9,000,000! HELLO EASY MONEY! B)

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
That looks totally legit, you should completely do it!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Too late! I e-mailed her! And I wait for her return message, ok!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Home alone for the next week and a half... yay for a bachlorette's dinner of pizza and breadsticks,

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I delivered a maybe 23 week baby at work tuesday. Just got word the baby is still alive and hanging in there... I needed that :)

AWESOME!!! now you need a Stork pin.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
AWESOME!!! now you need a Stork pin.

This actually makes #4 for me in the last year. But the first one this little or with any complications. And the first time I've ever done CPR on a neonate :S

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh no, I hope everything turned out okay. Neonates always used to scare me.

Yep. He came out with an APGAR of 0 and I started CPR. He's stable in the NICU doing great now! I needed that this week in the worst way.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Yep. He came out with an APGAR of 0 and I started CPR. He's stable in the NICU doing great now! I needed that this week in the worst way.
So what you're trying to say is, you went from zero
[puts on sun glasses]
to hero?

CSI-Yeaaaah.jpg

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Me: Hmm.. why is he just standing there staring at the tree? Ohhhh.... nevermind.

Cop: Yeah, we thought the same thing when we drove up too...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just getting off duty this morning. Need to get some sleep before her memorial service today :( I don't know if I can tell her goodbye... but I can tell her I'll see her again.