the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, I am on today from 0600-1800 and tomorrow from 0600-1800. If it looks like the world is ending, I am going to act outside my protocol and do a chest decompression. I really want to do one of those before we all check out of here. Lol!

and if you cant find a pt with a tension pnuemo I will come and make a pt for you.

Whats the best MOI? hmmm... I'll think about it.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
and if you cant find a pt with a tension pnuemo I will come and make a pt for you.

Whats the best MOI? hmmm... I'll think about it.

We had a guy the other day was chasing someone that stole their lockbox from a street fair, ran up a parking structure and the dude he was chasing, jumped off the side of the top floor to another building, they guy chasing him tried to do the same but failed.... Fell 4 stories. Only thing wrong was bilat femur fx's..

Anjel

Forum Angel
It would be funny though when a patient looks at you and says 'am I gonna be alright"

and you can say nope....today is your last day on earth lol

Anjel

Forum Angel
We had a guy the other day was chasing someone that stole their lockbox from a street fair, ran up a parking structure and the dude he was chasing, jumped off the side of the top floor to another building, they guy chasing him tried to do the same but failed.... Fell 4 stories. Only thing wrong was bilat femur fx's..

thats one lucky dude.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Wait................. There's a 4 story building in Hemet? Lol

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain
Well, I am on today from 0600-1800 and tomorrow from 0600-1800. If it looks like the world is ending, I am going to act outside my protocol and do a chest decompression. I really want to do one of those before we all check out of here. Lol!

Well if it is ending tomorrow, can it atleast end before my 0630-1300 shift? Might as well not waste my time at work if the worlds ending :p.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait................. There's a 4 story building in Hemet? Lol

Lmao, I work in San Diego... Still working on a Hemet job lol.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Ooh haha. I was gonna say that must be a new building then haha

I don't think there's even a parking structure in Hemet :s ...

JPINFV

Gadfly
philosoraptor-meme-generator-is-tomorrow-rapture-day-or-raptor-day-23e7d2.jpg

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Hotel if the Rapture IS coming I don't think hiding in Canada will help you.:p

Oh, I'm looking forward to the rapture.

Once all the religious folk are gone, I'm throwing a party for everyone else left.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hotel if the Rapture IS coming I don't think hiding in Canada will help you.:p

Yeah it's not like it's the draft or anything.

Good. All the jesus freaks will be gone and we can get back to this whole "seperation of church and state" thing the country was founded on.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ya know, I was thinking, if the world is ending tomorrow, why worry, there isn't a freaking thing you can do about it anyhow!