8jimi8

CFRN

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Power naps rock.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I hate moving! Two trips with a moving truck, and I still didn't get it all. Most of my belongings are either in the garage, or in the living room. Part of my bed was destroyed, because apparently I don't know how to pack well. I still have to go back sometime this week to get the rest of my stuff, and deal with my crazy ex-roommates (who yelled at me for moving 'so early in the morning' - 11 am). Have I mentioned I hate moving?

Ok, there's my rant done. I feel better now.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, I'm getting busy now. I got accepted to the high angle team last week and I just got accepted to the dive team.

So, fire department, ambulance, ropes team, dive team and hopefully soon, dispatch. Maybe I should apply to be a reserve deputy too, then I can pretty much volunteer my life away. :-D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Score.

A local childrens hospital is giving free PEPP certification classes in September.

8jimi8

CFRN

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
ROAD TRIP! Headed to visit family, they are driving from SC to CO and pit stop in TX, about a 2 hour drive for me.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
ROAD TRIP! Headed to visit family, they are driving from SC to CO and pit stop in TX, about a 2 hour drive for me.

Ohhh where in CO?

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Taking a train to Michigan!!! woot!!!^_^
Vacation here I come!:p

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Picu unit is about to tx code 3 with team as it starts burning wires... Grr. Oh, and no other mod's are available... grrr Looks like they get a van -.-

ClayZB

Forum Ride Along
Well, got called into a job interview at a hospital here for a secretary position. Should get my foot in the door for when I get my nursing license. Work there for a while then get my paramedics license to be a flight nurse. :)
I'm excited. :D

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Reading firetenders book.

Can't put it down.

No seriously, it's like glued to me or something. Help?!