the 100% directionless thread

mikie

Forum Lurker
If I'm correct, this should be the 700th reply.

I feel special now contributing to this directionless thread.

carry on nothing!

jason152318

Forum Probie
ah yes. So I tried to go to bed and the heating system which is on the other side of the wall has a skweeky fan that is driving me crazy. So here I am. Couldnt sleep. Lack of sleep and working. Got to love it.

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
If I'm correct, this should be the 700th reply.

I feel special now contributing to this directionless thread.

carry on nothing!

sorry to burst your bubble but you were 701:eek: but still contribute none the less you did

medic417

The Truth Provider

Sasha

Forum Chief
What?! It said 699 Replies before I poseted :sad:

699 replies to 1 main post, which makes 700 posts, which makes your post 701!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
A little under 300 posts to go until the big milestone. In the meantime, why not shoot for post #777?

I seem to remember vBulletin being rather unkind to servers after 1000 posts in a single thread. Let's see what happens!

Second

Forum Lieutenant
well who's pulling for who in the superboll?

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
well who's pulling for who in the superboll?

The advertisements. They're the only reason I'm watching it this year... that and the party :p

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm seeing 701...

I believe medic417 was being witty, Mikie has 712 posts now (the number under his name).

I've always liked the Steelers but for some reason I want to see Arizona tear it up this year.

P.S. who goes to school at 1800 on a sunday?

EMTCop86

Forum Captain
I believe medic417 was being witty, Mikie has 712 posts now (the number under his name).

I've always liked the Steelers but for some reason I want to see Arizona tear it up this year.

P.S. who goes to school at 1800 on a sunday?

Ahh ok, I get it now. Oh and...

GO CARDINALS!!!

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
Redneck Newbie EMT's are quite the fascinating specie. Our 1st due consists of many wealthy mcmansion dwellers. I am curious to witness how their level of pt. care is going to turn out!

Oh, on a side note (which apparently is not possible in this thread): I was promoted to sgt. at my station!

Oh, and I just ate a breakfast burrito and am stuffed!

Happy new years!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Redneck Newbie EMT's are quite the fascinating specie. Our 1st due consists of many wealthy mcmansion dwellers. I am curious to witness how their level of pt. care is going to turn out!

You are not dissin' the rural EMT are you? Hmmmm?

medic417

The Truth Provider