the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Just tried falling asleep without a blanket.

How that ever sounded like a good idea...idk.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Catching up on House. Glad they wrote 13 back into the show. Gotta love eye candy ;)

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a job! I have a job! I have a job!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm so bored! Shhh, don't tell my partner I said that, or she will throw the remote at me!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, as of yesterday evening when I turned my chair over to the new guy, I am now officially no longer on the Ambulance Directors Board. It's been a good two years, and I'll really miss the other people on the board, but I don't think I'll miss the every other Tuesday meetings and the dealing with personnel issues.

Oh, and I may have a paramedic gig lined up before I even leave for medic school. My service is finally going ALS and will be taking on several medics this coming spring/summer, right when I get out of school. My boss told me last night: "We'd LOVE to have you back here when you are done." *wink wink. I am so stoked! I just might be good to go right out of class!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Well, as of yesterday evening when I turned my chair over to the new guy, I am now officially no longer on the Ambulance Directors Board. It's been a good two years, and I'll really miss the other people on the board, but I don't think I'll miss the every other Tuesday meetings and the dealing with personnel issues.

Oh, and I may have a paramedic gig lined up before I even leave for medic school. My service is finally going ALS and will be taking on several medics this coming spring/summer, right when I get out of school. My boss told me last night: "We'd LOVE to have you back here when you are done." *wink wink. I am so stoked! I just might be good to go right out of class!!!

Nice, I imagine that takes some of the stress off :p

On a side note, today is my last shift as an intern, then I'm off to test on the 21st! :D

Sasha

Forum Chief
Just tried falling asleep without a blanket.

How that ever sounded like a good idea...idk.

I couldn't even think of trying. Even in the middle of summer, my bedroom is freezing. I usually end up being lost in a cocoon of comforter and sheets and stuffed sheep.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I usually end up being lost in a cocoon of comforter and sheets and stuffed sheep.

Stuffed sheep? Why would you have more than one stuffed sheep on your bed?

Anjel

Forum Angel
To count them. Duh

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Good ole' S1 and S2.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Sometimes we are joined by Gilbert's imaginary friend, who is also a stuffed sheep. Don't judge.

Or sometimes Eduardo or Pedro join in, they are not sheep but they are stuffed.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Sometimes we are joined by Gilbert's imaginary friend, who is also a stuffed sheep. Don't judge.

Or sometimes Eduardo or Pedro join in, they are not sheep but they are stuffed.

And yet, you still refuse to let Pablo join in. :sad:

Sasha

Forum Chief
He gets squished, without regret. CRUNCH.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
He gets squished, without regret. CRUNCH.

Speaking of crushed without regret...

Everyone keep a sharp eye out, the dang spiders are doing some kind of organized operational workup. I killed three in the station last night, then one in my bathroom at home, then two in my bedroom.

I swear, they are plotting an eventual takeover attempt and they somehow are coordinating the planning between individual colonies.

Stinking little buggers.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Their command center is mylaundry room

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Speaking of crushed without regret...

Everyone keep a sharp eye out, the dang spiders are doing some kind of organized operational workup. I killed three in the station last night, then one in my bathroom at home, then two in my bedroom.

I swear, they are plotting an eventual takeover attempt and they somehow are coordinating the planning between individual colonies.

Stinking little buggers.

I killed a brown recluse the other night just outside my apartment.

Katy

Forum Lieutenant
Getting a new stethoscope soon, thinking of a Littmann Lightweight.