the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
. Dang lawnmowers! They're out to get us!

I'm in this crowd too. Partial thickness on my right arm just distal too the elbow from when I was a kid. 6 year olds should not be allowed near hot lawnmower exhaust. :unsure:

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Brown: Hmm, Brown is hungry
Mrs Brown: boy if you come to me and be like Kate, make me a sammich I'm gonna slap you
Brown: Um, so can Brown have something else ... thats not a sandwhich?
Mrs Brown: if you want a knife thrust into your chest, yes
Brown: Hmm ...

Brown is hungee and doesn't know what to do, when Brown called 111 they said they wouldn't help, um .... :unsure:

Call em back, tell them you're an unconscious diabetic. Someone will feed you something.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Well, I've been back working for a month now...and I realized I am developing relationships with people when the nurses in the er are asking me if I got a haircut. Lol, while waiting for a bed assignment.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Dude you have five sisters, you should know a wee bit about vaginal haemorrhage by now :D

Good work mate, now stay away from Brown with that drip :p

Close. 4 sisters, but one is only 8 y/o. Lol.

And tell me about it. Three times a month a virtual emotional wreck moves in the house and attempts to get into as much conflict as possible. Lol!

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Sheee's baaaack :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Time to hide the breakables :p Welcome back Sasha!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I do update a lot don't I? Hahaha.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Call 15 minutes before shift change today, ended up cardioverting and transporting to city hospital, meaning I got off 2.5 hours late.

In good news however, looks like as soon as I apply and the paperwork is processed I'll be a Texas EMS instructor.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Congrats!

And BTW, I hate the majority of TX being in a different time zone. Trying to get a hold of people when it's 11 here sucks :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I remember what that was like when I first moved from VA. Requires a lot of planning...

No kidding. Gotta call Liberty County and Galveston County today, along with ESD 5 in Crosby.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate playing phone tag.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Dammit, how are there no medium gloves?!!!! :(

Sent from my mobile command center

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Dammit, how are there no medium gloves?!!!! :(

Sent from my mobile command center

M doesn't stand for Medium, it stands for MAN! 8) At least that's what I tell the guys when they say I've got chick hands :p

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Just tried a pre-workout drink for the first time before my bike ride... I think that's what being on cocaine must feel like! I averaged over 3mph faster than I normally ride, though! :D

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Wow. Big change in weather here on the east coast. It is HOT in Delaware. Coming from Seattle, I had forgotten about humidity. I've lost about 10 pounds through sweating alone!