the 100% directionless thread

nemedic

Forum Captain
Count me in for the vince Flynn fan club. Got most of his books in paper, and all of them as e-books on my phone

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Almost halfway through my 24 and all we had was a dialysis transfer at 10...really?

Sent from my mobile command center

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Almost halfway through my 24 and all we had was a dialysis transfer at 10...really?

Sent from my mobile command center

Same boat, but a psych transfer at around 14

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ive done 4 since 1100. Im good for the rest of the shift. Lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Saw the last HP movie today. Pretty good.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
My partner is asleep in the passenger seat of the ambulance and she is moaning. I'm kinda creeped out :unsure:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
My partner is asleep in the passenger seat of the ambulance and she is moaning. I'm kinda creeped out :unsure:

Whisper sweet nothings in her ear.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Got to the new house in Delaware this afternoon. Man, I'm so happy to finally be here! If I'm playing you in words, I'll be back at it soon!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
OR....

you pull into a parking lot, roll up towards an unoccupied, parked vehicle(bigger the better), slam on the breaks and scream.

I imagine that would be not fun way to wake-up.

I wouldn't know though

My old partner did that with a semi, both trucks hitting air horns. Luckily I wasn't his partner that day.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Find a semi being towed backwards (works better in the day time) and get behind it on the freeway... Then scream as you inch closer to it :p

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Got to the new house in Delaware this afternoon. Man, I'm so happy to finally be here! If I'm playing you in words, I'll be back at it soon!

Glad you made it safe. Got my T shirt today!