the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
4 chan: Outhouse of the internet, and that's really saying something. Need evidence? Google Image Search "Rule 34."

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
The Mythbusters one. :( :( :(

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Heh the AT_AT one is always amusing

nemedic

Forum Captain
I really didn't think things through when scheduling my third ride time for the new job. 4 16s in a row next week between the new job and the old, soon to be per diem job. And the worst one is gonna be the last. 0500-1300 at one place, then 1400-2200 at the other. Bearing in mind, the 16 the night before "should" end at midnight. At least I have memorial day off though

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommerag

What day is it?
Hope no one is going to miss me, might not be able to get on for upto the next 2 weeks. Just got called to State Active Duty for the guard. It seems the Missouri River has decided it wants to flood our capital, lulz. Leaving tomorrow morning.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
You will be missed Rag. :(

nemedic

Forum Captain
Hope no one is going to miss me, might not be able to get on for upto the next 2 weeks. Just got called to State Active Duty for the guard. It seems the Missouri River has decided it wants to flood our capital, lulz. Leaving tomorrow morning.

Sounds like fun. :rolls eyes: maybe you'll get lucky and they'll count that as your AT if you haven't already gone on it yet

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief

You're leaving? About time... I've been trying to bribe the CLs for weeks now to ban you. ^_^

Tommerag

What day is it?
Sounds like fun. :rolls eyes: maybe you'll get lucky and they'll count that as your AT if you haven't already gone on it yet

I'm hoping, but not getting my hopes up considering AT is supposed to be June 4-18

Tommerag

What day is it?
You're leaving? About time... I've been trying to bribe the CLs for weeks now to ban you. ^_^

They like me to much to do something foolish like that.

nemedic

Forum Captain
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc.

Did the badger have too much to drink?........though I shouldn't automatically assume that. Badger could be a diabetic whose sugar is low, or could just be having a stroke.

Deltachange

Forum Crew Member
Of this, therefore because of this, or something similar am I right? We aren't all idiots sometimes, and sometimes idiots is all we are.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
x2_64c5c7a

I just got this tattoo today. I wanted to do something to always have something to remember her by. It's a tattoo of both halves of the coin we both carried with us everywhere. I still have my half of the necklace too. She is being buried with hers on Tuesday.

Deltachange

Forum Crew Member
Nice tattoo, JT, IDK the story, but I hope you are doing okay.

I just requested access to the chat, I hope one of the CL's approves it, I generally avoid the arguments/drama, and try to ask intelligent questions, even if some of them pertain to stuff out of my scope.

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
On day 4 of 7.

Just sitting around playing black ops.. I know I should be in bed, because we're up on transfer rotation, but playing xbox is just so invigorating.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, today is your lucky day!

You can thank me for chat access with chocolate chip cookies... you know... only if you want to... of course... ^_^

Deltachange

Forum Crew Member
haha, Lucid, thanks much, I appreciate the access. and we do live in the state, an overnight of cookies may be appropriate. lol