the 100% directionless thread

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
not me. I'll probably be asleep in a few minutes. The one run we had last night screwed up my sleep, so I'm exhausted.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Me!!!... oh wait no... I'll be sleeping

medic417

The Truth Provider
Crap I have acid reflux. Must 'member not to eat so much spicy food.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
My partner the other day ate this huge jalapino burger and then said he was too full to eat ice cream. About 6 hours later, he was practially cursing me for not having made him!:rolleyes:

imurphy

Forum Captain
Yeah, we eat well in EMS!!

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Why did I get paged to call someone ASAP!!!!!! only to have them not be there when I call???? This dude knows I was asleep when he paged, and he knows what time I get up, why couldn't he have just waited around for me to call????

Sigh, I hate musical partners, that's what this is all about.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Argh! I just found out I'm getting written up because my partner put gas in a diesel. They say I should have been watching her. Kinda hard to do when I have a pt in the back on a long distance run. Irritating.<_<

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
You can dispute that right??? Cuz that's just unfair.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
oh, I'm gonna try. Probably wont do any good, but I'm gonna try.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Keep it going guys!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
hey fma08, I like your pic. I couldn't tell what it was in your avatar so I went to your profile and saw the big version. Pretty cool effects. I also take it from your "location" thing you are in the northern US?

Well, I'm trying to keep it going!

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Hahaha, thanks, yeah photoshop has some "filters" on it that give some neat effects. I'm in Fargo so yeah, it gets a little chilly at times. Good work!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I've got a friend stationed at Minot AFB. I imagine it is pretty much the same there as where you are?

I can't wait for spring...........

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I haven't been to Minot personally but I would imagine it's pretty similar... Summer would be nice, I can just skip spring all together haha

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I haven't been to Minot personally but I would imagine it's pretty similar... Summer would be nice, I can just skip spring all together haha

I guess I agree with you about skipping right to summer! Now I'm gonna shut up and let someone else get 1000 so that if somthing happens it ain't my fault! Ya know the old EMS saying: CYA. I guess it kinda applies here!:p

imurphy

Forum Captain
Cover your *** works in ALLLL parts of life! Fact!

imurphy

Forum Captain
Oh, and WooHoo! Message 1000 in this thread!!