the 100% directionless thread

medic417

The Truth Provider
What's the name of those stethoscopes that are designed (and look) just like a littmann, but are around $30? I remember seeing them on the boards here a few years ago, but can't remember for the life of me, what they're called.

Something like kila. They got sued by littman because so similar in appearance and quality.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Sasha

Forum Chief
Schizo-winning. Seriously he sounds like my schizo patients.

My partner broke my sunglasses so i made him buy me lunch.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I hope they were cheap sunglasses.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
"I was bangin 7 gram rocks, I was finishing them, cause that's how I roll... I have one gear, that's go."

That is some bi-winning stuff right there.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Looking forward to another 72 hours off :) Job hunting and seeing TG&TLO will be nice.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Gosh my coworkers are excitrable. 2 16ga ivs and a 2 mile code 3 txp for left arm numbness and dysphasia that was 2 hours ago and that resolved itself

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm not bi=polar I'm bi-winning. I win here. I win there.

HAHA LOVE IT. Alsoooo my latest purchase.....

Bleacher%20Tees%20-%20I%20Bleed%20Tiger%20Blood%20Shirt%20Display.jpg

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I just got done inventorying my collection of WWII medical gear for this year's reenacting season. Fun times.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I just got done inventorying my collection of WWII medical gear for this year's reenacting season. Fun times.

Random question... do you have any dosettes that you can post a closeup picture of? I'm curious about those things for some odd reason :p

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm getting that!

My goal is to goto at least 5 games this year.

I love Tiger games! I only got to go to one last year. Definitely going to more this year.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Got to spend part of today with my dad and step mother, several hours together, which is the longest amount of time I've spent with him. For my recollection that was maybe the seventh time I've seen him. Nice trip, couple meals, antique shopping, and a belated Christmas present to them.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So I was sick 2 weeks ago and stayed in bed for 5 days

Woke up today feeling good. Got out of bed hours later not feeling so good, with a scratchy neck (the one you feel just before getting sick...)

Took a hot shower to see if it helped the throat, and nearly got sick/passed out after getting out. Went back to bed for 2 hours, just woke up again and whilest I can walk around... throat is still scratchy.

Grrrrrr.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
So I was sick 2 weeks ago and stayed in bed for 5 days

Woke up today feeling good. Got out of bed hours later not feeling so good, with a scratchy neck (the one you feel just before getting sick...)

Took a hot shower to see if it helped the throat, and nearly got sick/passed out after getting out. Went back to bed for 2 hours, just woke up again and whilest I can walk around... throat is still scratchy.

Grrrrrr.

I woke up this morning feeling like p. diddy

... I think a trip to the health dept is in order.