the 100% directionless thread

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Can you OD on caffeine? I have been up for about 24 hours now and still have 7 more hours until I can go home. I have had 3 red bulls, two 5 hour energy shots and a code red mountain dew.

yes, check your heart rate and your blood sugar!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Can you OD on caffeine?

5X Five Hour Energy Drinks at one time because he was "up all night" (duh!) and he needed to stay up all day. We ended up involved after he called 911 and said his heart was going to thump out of his chest (ya think?)

Sasha

Forum Chief
I want to hit something.

Or someone.

Just once.

Very hard.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
nose goes...

Second

Forum Lieutenant
I was just waiting for some guy to pipe up with "you can hit me" or something to that effect

hey Sasha, .... nevermind :)

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm bored and this thread seems to be slowly running out of steam. Everyone should post their favorite movie. My favorite is probably The Guardian.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm bored and this thread seems to be slowly running out of steam. Everyone should post their favorite movie. My favorite is probably The Guardian.

UFC Ultimate Submissions.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Currently, favorite movie is Taken (amazing!!!) I'm writing up my pre-lab for o-chem lab... yes, they make us hand write the pre-lab, and I'm listening to Turn the Page (the metallica version, although, bob segar's version is still very good too), and for anyone who cares, you can't just make sulfanilamide (an antibiotic) from straight sulfanilic acid, because before you finish the process, one of the intermediates reacts with itself to form a polymer, so you need to use acetamidobenzenesulfonyl chloride instead, since the acyl group prevents the polymerization and can be easily removed later... (just venting off some ochem steam)

Sasha

Forum Chief
My lead instructor must be a sick and twisted sadistic man. Yesterday he sprung on us that we were going to have a midterm Wednesday. It's not on the syllabus. On what, I asked? On the past 5 chapters. Oh, you mean the 5 chapters that we haven't gone over because you don't want to leave anyone behind because someone can't seem to find the motivation to show up for class!?!? The last 5 chapters, that -I- haven't read yet, because I'm too busy trying to catch up on the stuff that YOU didn't teach to begin with!?

So not only do you spring a midterm on something we haven't GONE OVER but you give me ONE DAY to study it, despite the fact knowing that I'm working on several different things by myself?!?!

And why am I the only freaking one worried about it!?!?

Arrrrrrrrrgh. I need a hammer.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Cause someone has't been studying

tut tut tut i'm disapointed with you sasha

I HAVE been studying. I think my brain is going to turn to mush from all the studying. I've been studying too much.

And I still need that freaking hammer!

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
Favorite Movie?.....Would have to be Tombstone. The Earp brothers rock.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I've got a ton of them in my shop. Only problem is I couldn't live any farther away from you and still be in the lower 48!

I substituted a hammer for my medic book. It works really well at putting nails into things if you slam it down hard enough.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Oh my aching wrist! I've been having problems wth it for the last couple months and finally went to see the hand/wrist surgeon. I got a cortisone injection, and just like she said, it is a bit sore now. Hopefully tomorrow will be better since I am on duty. She said it could be 2 days - 2 weeks for it to have it's full effect.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Only 120 more posts ladies and gents!! Let's go!!