the 100% directionless thread

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
At the outlet mall with my wife. If you don't hear from me by midnight, call in the search party!
We had a new two story upscale mega mall open about 2 miles from my place in October. It's awesome. I can't even tell you the number of times I've been there.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Anyone know anywhere decent to camp in San Diego that's open this time of year? Preferably free, because I'm poor. Me and my bike need a bonding trip and I think a day trip to Cali would do it :p

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Well I survived. Our wallets on the other hand not so sure. Luckally it was all budgeted for but seeing hundreds go poof still hurts a little. But now my wife looks really purdy!

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Well I survived. Our wallets on the other hand not so sure. Luckally it was all budgeted for but seeing hundreds go poof still hurts a little. But now my wife looks really purdy!
Hey I saw a total of 13,000 go poof at the dealer yesterday. I don't want to hear any complaints ;)
And hey lookin purdy for a few hundred? Definitely worth keeping your girl happy.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Damn, y'all caught me. That's why I bought a white bike... Its like the van from cheech & chongs up in smoke.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Went on a riding trip today. One of our riders got separated from us (he took a different trail and got lost). After searching for around an hour we were all very low on fuel (to the point we barely made it back to camp).

The sun was going down so we ended up calling 911 and have the park rangers and "desert life guards" start a SAR mission. Just as they were launching the helicopter our missing rider showed up back at camp. Fun day

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Just had the weirdest dream last night. Wandered into a hospital resuscitation room and started comparing king vision and glidescope video laryngoscopes on my self to post my results on here. (For the record, king vision won).