the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel

irishboxer384

Forum Captain
Two wives go on a night partying. Both walked home drunk but needed to pee...the only quiet place to go was a cemetery but they had nothing to wipe with. One ne wiped herself with her panties, the other grabbed a wreath from a gravestone and used it.

The next day the husband calls the other: "we can't let them go out alone anymore! My wife came home with no panties!!"
The other replied: "that's nothing! mine came back with a card stuck in her that read 'from all the guys at the fire station, we shall never forget you'!"

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Nothing like a beer at seven thirty am to make someone feel like an alcoholic. So I'll have two.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Those with 5.11 boots - what do you use to polish them? My ATAC's don't seem to take a shine like other duty boots.

Kiwi boot polish to answer your question

Anjel

Forum Angel
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417296046.362052.jpg

According to Epocrates... We need to waste no time in Pre-Hospital arrests and the best thing we can do is rapid transport.

Im not arguing the rest of the article lol I'm fine with a King airway.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
Kiwi boot polish to answer your question

Maybe the Kiwi I have is just old, because I get no shine at all.

View attachment 1629

According to Epocrates... We need to waste no time in Pre-Hospital arrests and the best thing we can do is rapid transport.

Im not arguing the rest of the article lol I'm fine with a King airway.

Unfortunately, I foresee a move to get rid of advanced airways all together in the field. I hope it never happens, because when you need to do it, it's usually a matter of what keeps the patient alive...i.e RSI.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Maybe the Kiwi I have is just old, because I get no shine at all.
Kiwi itself doesn't shine... You still need to polish it in. I've used some really old kiwi from my stations, and always can make them shine.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Or get boots that don't require shining... UA Valsetz for the win [emoji13]

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
No amount of buffing I do gets these boots to shine. I'm about to throw armorall on it.

Do you put multiple coats on it? It tends to get a better shine if you do.