the 100% directionless thread

vcuemt

Ambulance Driver
This ebola garbage that everyone's spewing is going to give me a CVA.

Just remember to ask all patients with fever, aching, headache or any of the other early signs of ebola if they've been to West Africa recently.

:rolleyes:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Nope. Back in our area. Had a call and now just killing 20 minutes at the hospital so that when we clear we go straight home.

Well played.

Just remember to ask all patients with fever, aching, headache or any of the other early signs of ebola if they've been to West Africa recently.

It's a good thing I'm still out on injury cause if be the prick telling nurses that flu like symptom patients had ebola like symptoms just to get a rise out of them and get myself canned.

People in this country showed their true colors these past couple of days. Never thought I'd see people advocating to leave Americans behind.

Makes me wanna punch a kitten.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
First day of my internship will be Sunday 8/10.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Three hours of cooking later I've got three grocery bags of food prepared for the whole set. That made me more tired than going rafting today eek.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Which virus constantly threatened the inhabitants of the town of Deadwood?

You coxsackie.

Why did Spain start posting pictures of sewing needles at their airports?

How else do you stop an eBola?

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
911 call of the night:

"I have ingrown hairs on my face."

Transported him.

The he proceeds to ask how to apply for a new Medicaid card.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Well that's not good, rig just ups and dies on us less than a block from station. Managed to get it pulled over to the curb, and the motor refuses to turn over. Unfortunately we're dead in the water blocking a driveway and half the little two lane residential road :/ Not only that, but one of our other ambulances is also out of service mechanical and we don't have two reserves at the moment :/

Well that's not good, rig just ups and dies on us less than a block from station. Managed to get it pulled over to the curb, and the motor refuses to turn over. Unfortunately we're dead in the water blocking a driveway and half the little two lane residential road :/ Not only that, but one of our other ambulances is also out of service mechanical and we don't have two reserves at the moment :/

Who is your backup?

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Who is your backup?
They'll dispatch all 4 of our remaining rigs before calling for mutual aid, but Burbank will get any calls in the western part of the city, Pasadena any in the eastern part. Only problem is that while we normally have 6 ambulances Burbank only has 3 so it's usually us running mutual aid into their city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I still have ebola or the common cold today.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
uploadfromtaptalk1407348306755.jpg

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
My sister just moved to Hawaii, and today found out their house has an enormous cockroach infestation and a hurricane is hitting tomorrow. Welcome to paradise?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
My sister just moved to Hawaii, and today found out their house has an enormous cockroach infestation and a hurricane is hitting tomorrow. Welcome to paradise?

Having been stationed in Hawaii for two years, it is not uncommon for cockroaches to infest a house. Exterminators, traps, chemicals, sprays, etc... don't get rid of them but do help to minimize their presence. She will probably find a gecko or two in her house as well, which is a good thing since they like to eat the cockroaches.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Having been stationed in Hawaii for two years, it is not uncommon for cockroaches to infest a house. Exterminators, traps, chemicals, sprays, etc... don't get rid of them but do help to minimize their presence. She will probably find a gecko or two in her house as well, which is a good thing since they like to eat the cockroaches.

...and sell cheap car insurance...