the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
If only it had the integrated footies

And butt flap.

adult-onesies.jpg

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok that's odd. As we're leaving the Disney World park complex there was a fire engine on the opposite side of the highway heading in, lights and sirens, and we've since passed two more fire engines and an ambulance on the highway headed towards Disney lights and sirens as well

Epi-do

I see dead people
In case anyone wanted to know.....ganglion cysts totally suck.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok that's odd. As we're leaving the Disney World park complex there was a fire engine on the opposite side of the highway heading in, lights and sirens, and we've since passed two more fire engines and an ambulance on the highway headed towards Disney lights and sirens as well

News just said there's smoke coming out of the 12 floor of one of the hotels in the park system. Apparently no fire just yet. They evacuated the hotel and are investigating, per the news report, though where there's smoke...

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
They are flightsuits...

I was going to say they're only flight suits if you fly otherwise they're ambulance suits...then I realized y'all do fly every meow and again.

:lol:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I was going to say they're only flight suits if you fly otherwise they're ambulance suits...then I realized y'all do fly every meow and again.

:lol:

Every now and again is the operative term. I've yet to do it, although our neighboring medic unit did fly with their patient a couple hours ago.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It comes in waves. We won't fly at all for weeks, then we'll fly one every shift.

I'd prefer we not fly at all, but that's a discussion for a different day.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Damn... Just found out one of my best friends from grade school and part of high school just got sentenced to 15 years. I stopped talking to him 2 years ago in our junior year when he got into some pretty heavy drugs.
Apparently him and 3 others were robbing a dealer, dealer pulled a pistol (which turned out to be a bb gun) and one of the others pulled real pistol and killed him... All 4 got 1st degree murder and armed robbery (even though only one had a gun, not sure if they all knew he had it though).
This seems so insane to me... It seems especially insane that the one that actually killed him was only 17*..
http://www.kpho.com/story/20576130/pd-teen-dead-in-glendale-drug-deal-shooting

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Damn... Just found out one of my best friends from grade school and part of high school just got sentenced to 15 years. I stopped talking to him 2 years ago in our junior year when he got into some pretty heavy drugs.
Apparently him and 3 others were robbing a dealer, dealer pulled a pistol (which turned out to be a bb gun) and one of the others pulled real pistol and killed him... All 4 got 1st degree murder and armed robbery (even though only one had a gun, not sure if they all knew he had it though).
This seems so insane to me... It seems especially insane that the one that actually killed him was only 17*..
http://www.kpho.com/story/20576130/pd-teen-dead-in-glendale-drug-deal-shooting

Don't rob people and you don't have to worry about getting locked up lol