the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
Don't be mad, they wouldn't let me bring my girlfriend to prom either, something about catholic schools and 2 girls, or something, idk, anyways, prom is lame, college is far more fun :)

Was a cup involved?

Achilles

Forum Moron
Strangely? Does it usually involve one?

It's in reference to an movie trailer, back in 2006. It's a pretty disgusting clip.
JPINFV, has been around the Internet too long. Anyways that video is a bunch of weird fetishes like scat and it's pretty gross.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
It's in reference to an movie trailer, back in 2006. It's a pretty disgusting clip.
JPINFV, has been around the Internet too long. Anyways that video is a bunch of weird fetishes like scat and it's pretty gross.

Oh I'm all too aware...

JPINFV

Gadfly

I wonder if I can start going by "Mr. Internet." After all, you can't stop the signal Mal.

...also if memory serves me correctly (this falls under the "What has been seen can't be unseen" category), it was more of one fetish than "many." I've also learned long ago (IIRC it was about a yellow fruit party) because someone Googled a phrase that basically had gigantic sign saying "For the sake of all that is good and holy, DO. NOT. GOOGLE. ME" that direct references was a good way to get points and the cone of shame. As such, any memes of a certain persuasion (if it was film, think Saw or Human Centipede) must be done in passing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Achilles

Forum Moron
I wonder if I can start going by "Mr. Internet." After all, you can't stop the signal Mal.

...also if memory serves me correctly (this falls under the "What has been seen can't be unseen" category), it was more of one fetish than "many." I've also learned long ago (IIRC it was about a yellow fruit party) because someone Googled a phrase that basically had gigantic sign saying "For the sake of all that is good and holy, DO. NOT. GOOGLE. ME" that direct references was a good way to get points and the cone of shame. As such, any memes of a certain persuasion (if it was film, think Saw or Human Centipede) must be done in passing.

I'm trying to think of a smart Alec yet still comical response.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I'm trying to think of a smart Alec yet still comical response.

You could have pointed out that the character who actually said the "can't stop the signal Mal" line was actually Mr. Universe's lovebot...

JPINFV

Gadfly
5884872E3BC790AB10DC517C8DA36DBC.jpg

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Downside to attending a small liberal arts school:

You can't write a public health policy paper for your political science thesis just because political science happens to be the closest thing to a public health major.

Professor wants me to write about theories of marginalization and why proportionality is not effective in improving minority health struggles.

I want to write about prehospital use of thrombolytics in rural areas and improving access to specialty care.

He doesn't know what that is.

You can guess what happens next...

JPINFV

Gadfly
There's an upside to going to a small liberal arts school?

/snooty STEM major.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
There's an upside to going to a small liberal arts school?

/snooty STEM major.

If I knew I was interested in healthcare in high school, there is no doubt that I would have made some different decisions. But at this point (and the last few years), riding it out has been the best option.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Had an hour long meeting with a supervisor today about my career plans.

We've got a good plan set up now we just have to implement it.

It's got to mean something that he and a few others are going out of there way to help me move along and "groom me" in their words...right?

Word on the street is I'm going to start getting interns in November and supposedly start training new-hire intermediates...scary thought.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Had an hour long meeting with a supervisor today about my career plans.

We've got a good plan set up now we just have to implement it.

It's got to mean something that he and a few others are going out of there way to help me move along and "groom me" in their words...right?

Word on the street is I'm going to start getting interns in November and supposedly start training new-hire intermediates...scary thought.

That's awesome! Keep up the good work.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I'm stifling chuckles as I watch the set's Fire Safety Officer nod off on the couch next to me. His head keeps lolling back and forth

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
What is this white stuff falling from the sky?