MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
This site has been slow lately :p
tumblr_mao2jrI9Gi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
So I've been listening to Pandora when messing around online, bouncing around from genre to genre. Recently I picked "The Offspring" station which plays their songs and others in the same or close genre.

One of the groups that came on was Flogging Molly, a Celtic Punk band. I have to say I'm quite amused.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
It isn't just based on genre, which is why you get a mixture that can be a bit random.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
So I've been listening to Pandora when messing around online, bouncing around from genre to genre. Recently I picked "The Offspring" station which plays their songs and others in the same or close genre.

One of the groups that came on was Flogging Molly, a Celtic Punk band. I have to say I'm quite amused.

I'm still amused by that picture of you and your girlfriend. :p:p:rofl:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphy's are some of my "go to" driving music.

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
I usually have my MP3 player in my car, for those times I want to listen to stuff that just isn't played on any radio stations in my area. I usually keep the cheaper models (about $10-20) in the car, in case of theft. Only had one stolen though. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall if the thief actually listened to what was on it. If I remember right, the music selection on that one was symphonic metal, speed metal, and progressive rock, with a large helping of french folk 'just because'.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Some of the comments on Facebook groups scare me. People come up with dumbest treatment plans or interventions :wacko:

JPINFV

Gadfly
You also don't have your actual license to practice since you wont sit for the test until after you graduate.

Depends on where he is and how old he is. A HS diploma isn't required to be an EMT in California.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Finally finished with vagina/preggo land... now time to have rhinovirus for 6 weeks straight. :-(

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
The lady blew a .23 and said she was gonna take him to the ER, but freaked out and decided to take him to her house instead.

There was a similar case here about 10 years ago when some pissed guy in a truck who hit a guy riding his bike put him in the tray of his ute and drove him home, the dude died and the driver got a hefty prison sentence

Oh and its spelled witness dear :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
There was a similar case here about 10 years ago when some pissed guy in a truck who hit a guy riding his bike put him in the tray of his ute and drove him home, the dude died and the driver got a hefty prison sentence

Oh and its spelled witness dear :)

It's spelled I've been up for 50 hours and spending all my time with family in the ICU and work.

So forgive me if my phone autocorrects and I didn't catch it.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Gahhhhmmmmblllpffft......With the exception of a transient nap this afternoon, I'm pushing 50 hours.

And I just ran my first Code Stroke as a medic. Its so neat seeing the crowds of nurses at the ER part like the Red Sea as you roll through.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
The thing I hate most about working in Hollywood? The traffic. Like tomorrow morning, 35 mile drive to the job site, but I'll have to leave at least 2 hours worth of drive time. And that's if I want to get there right on time or maybe even a few minutes late. So realistically 2.5 hours. Add on an hour to get ready when waking up, a minimum 12 hour shift (we haven't wrapped on time at all this week, I've been averaging about 14 hours) and another hour or two to drive home and actually get to sleep... Engh. And I'm only on day 4 of 27 day contract

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
The thing I hate most about working in Hollywood? The traffic. Like tomorrow morning, 35 mile drive to the job site, but I'll have to leave at least 2 hours worth of drive time. And that's if I want to get there right on time or maybe even a few minutes late. So realistically 2.5 hours. Add on an hour to get ready when waking up, a minimum 12 hour shift (we haven't wrapped on time at all this week, I've been averaging about 14 hours) and another hour or two to drive home and actually get to sleep... Engh. And I'm only on day 4 of 27 day contract
I assume you mean tomorrow as Sunday? If so...not too much traffic in Hollywood on a Sunday morning. If you mean Monday....carry on then :ph34r:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Sleepy time she comes.

I hope.

I'm sooo cold. Heater fan in the back of the truck is broken.

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
Despite it being almost suffocatingly hot, I must say hot dryer clothes are still pretty awesome

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Or not :-X

Yea that was your bad.

You said it twice. :p

It's ok, I took a nice nap in a hard post for the both of us! :cool:

That nap is now biting me in the ***. Probably do another little 3 hour napper then it's booze time.

Kaepernick's about to tear the Raven's secondary into tiny little shreds.