the 100% directionless thread

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
webcrash_1225kfmjp_3OB0NMQV3.JPG

http://www.pe.com/local-news/breaki...lley-crash-involved-chp-officer-ambulance.ece

“I was at 7/11 drinking beer and a cup of coffee, I heard the accident, I came running and I seen an ambulance, three cars and a gurney. I assumed there was a fatality,” he said
Jesus, this happened at 7 A.M. and the guys already drinking? Haha, that's an early beer run.
In all seriousness, though, with how many wrecks they say happen in that area, shouldn't they of shut down the road, while they were working on it?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Jesus, this happened at 7 A.M. and the guys already drinking? Haha, that's an early beer run.
In all seriousness, though, with how many wrecks they say happen in that area, shouldn't they of shut down the road, while they were working on it?

Most awesome quote ever!

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmm wasn't there mention of having time to smoke a cigarette before the rest of the group caught up or was that someone else? :)

Under normal circumstances. If I'm better by the 3rd hell yea...

I promise you I will crawl hands and knees to the finish line if I have to.

I don't smoke though lol.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Please for heaven sake please let these 12 hours be death free.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Question:
Sig Sauer P220 which is a .45
Or 226 which comes in 9mm, .357 and .40?
The 226 is a nice gun but I like the .45.

Now of course anything Sig is good.

But I'd go with the 226 in .40 (or .357 as a second option.) I'm rather partial to .40.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm working tonight. Wishing I was home with my wife.

But, such is life.

Brothers and sisters, stay safe tonight.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm working tonight. Wishing I was home with my wife.

But, such is life.

Brothers and sisters, stay safe tonight.

I'm on tonight as well (until 6pm tomorrow). Started the shift with a syncope call.

But, given that I'm single and Jewish... I really don't mind that much.

Anjel

Forum Angel
We have had 2 MVAs in an hour.

One pt refused who is scheduled for surgery Thursday for a dissecting aorta. The doctor told her as long as she keeps her Bp down she was ok to be home till Thursday. Her BP was 180/126.

2 ER docs talked to her and she still refused.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Thankful to be home tonight, waiting for these punk children to give it up and go to sleep. I discovered an audio recording device planted behind the Christmas tree. They might look cute but they are far from innocent.
bene5unu.jpg

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Hot cocoa with 50mg of Benadryl will get those little monsters off to the place where visions of sugarplums will dance in their heads.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Hot cocoa with 50mg of Benadryl will get those little monsters off to the place where visions of sugarplums will dance in their heads.

Done. Lol. Better living through pharmacology.

The #3 one has a paradoxical reaction to it. She got to skip. I felt a little like a Jim Jones leader, lining them up.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Thankful to be home tonight, waiting for these punk children to give it up and go to sleep. I discovered an audio recording device planted behind the Christmas tree. They might look cute but they are far from innocent.
bene5unu.jpg

What is he thing at the bottom of the photo?

Bahahahaha!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
It's just one of those nights...