the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Bahaha. Just kidding. Peices of hot dog. They jump their full body length out of water. It was awesome. One of the alligators took their little hotdog to the bottom and did the death roll with it.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Bahaha. Just kidding. Peices of hot dog. They jump their full body length out of water. It was awesome. One of the alligators took their little hotdog to the bottom and did the death roll with it.

That's kinda cool. I've never fed gators before. Might have to when I go home next.

Got to feed a dolphin once, and they jump out of the water for food too :D But I don't need to worry about losing fingers to them

Sasha

Forum Chief
That's kinda cool. I've never fed gators before. Might have to when I go home next.

Got to feed a dolphin once, and they jump out of the water for food too :D But I don't need to worry about losing fingers to them

Ohh if you come to Orlando we must go to discovery cove. Who wants to feed dolphins when you can swim with them?

I love swimming with them, too, it was so much fun I'd go every weekend if it wasn't absurdly expensive!

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
i have a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo... It needs new control arms, a cat. converter (someone before me took it off) new muffler (though i'm thinking of ditching everything past the cat.) needs a new fuel pump, not to mention i don't have the title yet, so its not insured, and the plate on it is off my old car... don't worry, i'm not driving it... plus it needs some TLC... it was neglected for a while...

omg, house starts tomorrow... i haven't watched season 5 yet... thank god for DVR...

MIkePrekopa

Forum Crew Member
im trying to get season 5 on DVD, but cash is tight... then i gotta watch that strait through, and start watching 6... normally i watch the firs few episodes, then just wait for the DVD...

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
It seems that threads about stethoscopes are a timelesss classic, that will never go out of style. I'm sure we will be able to enjoy theese threads for years to come!!!^_^:)

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
YAYA!!! My bday was a couple days ago..the big 22!!! haha..so uneventful. I got cut off at the bar and I only had 3beers..maybe it was all the cheering we were doing at the table lol.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I just can't believe Chuck Liddell is going to be on Dancing with the stars... I don't think I can ever respect him as a fighter again. Too many mental images of him doing the Samba around the Octagon.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Sasha's non-bleach-blonde hair picture... scares me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
Probably should go to bed in case someone calls in work tomorrow. Don't really feel like it. I think I will go get some vanilla icecream instead.

creative_soul

Forum Crew Member
Hmmmm

Studying for my first emt-b exam. I was looking online as some real life trauma pictures... I find them facinating but my poor boyfriend almost turned green lol. I am excited even though I know I have an awful lot to learn in the next 3 months.:wacko: