That's hot!

emtkelley

Forum Crew Member
We have been having 90+ temps not counting the heat index (about 105 today in IL). Ugh, I keep telling myself in a few months I will be complaining that it is too cold. Think I will throw in some Christmas cd's to mentally cool myself off!

What's your temps like where you live?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Only 97 with a heat index of 117. Everybody complained we had no water last year, then we were flooded this year and never got above 80's, now look dry and hot!...

R/r 911

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
lol its in the 70's or so right now...it was like 90 last week :)

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
:p @ babygirl

lol what? it might be raining soon ehh no fun! I like the rain but its cold and icky...and I have to walk in it..lol

brassguy

Forum Crew Member
We have been having 90+ temps not counting the heat index (about 105 today in IL). Ugh, I keep telling myself in a few months I will be complaining that it is too cold. Think I will throw in some Christmas cd's to mentally cool myself off!

What's your temps like where you live?

Where in IL are you emtkelly???? Elk Grove Village/Dundee here!!

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Lol I hear dundee and think Oregon...cuz I live near a tiny little town named dudee....

Epi-do

I see dead people
Pretty much the same weather as you, emtkelly. I can't wait for it to cool off a little bit.

mds911

Forum Ride Along
Hi ya all

Well its 42 celsius so that is about 107 Fahrenheit out here but i am kinda in Central Africa so.........:rolleyes:

Aileana

Forum Lieutenant
wow, its currently 29C (84.2F) in Toronto, and still a bit hot for my tastes. I guess seeing the temperatures posted here takes away my right to complain about the weather :p.
Atleast we have a thunderstorm forecasted for tomorrow...

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
around 80 almost all summer. 78 right now, gets up almost to 90 sometimes. cools off to high 50's at night.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Damn hot. For the pts. sake, thank god I have 3 A/C systems in my unit......

Not all pts. are so lucky though. They are the ones I feel sorry for............

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Well.....

Today was in the low 120's F, which is better than the 140F we had going for a while there. But its not so bad...its a "dry heat" LOL.

Such is life in Osamaland I guess.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Today was in the low 120's F, which is better than the 140F

OMG! How do you deal? Thats rediculus!!!!! Where are you?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Well.....

Today was in the low 120's F, which is better than the 140F we had going for a while there. But its not so bad...its a "dry heat" LOL.

Such is life in Osamaland I guess.

OSAMALAND = Afghanistan

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Ohh man I should have figured that out!!!
hitwall3.gif

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Yesterday's high of 95 broke a 6 day string of record highs of 102 to 109 F. Of course, add in that wonderful and legendary Southern humidity and you're talking heat indices between 110 and 119. I took the mutt out for our evening walk the other night at 11pm and it was still 89 degrees with 90%+ humidity. No rain all week either...

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
All I know is that the fire season is going to be extended here due to the REALLY DRY conditions...........UGH!:wacko: