Tattoos

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I'm getting another one on Tuesday and I'm all excited, I love them.

I have a dragon (medium size, tribal) on my right shoulder blade, and a cross/ firey thing (a cover up) on my shoulder. I'm eventually going to connect the two tat's. Tuesday, my husband and I are getting our names put on each others ring fingers in elven and my kids names somewhere else (still deciding). And I want to get the star of life on my ankle.

Any of you have tattoos? Or any good tattoo stories?

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Sorry forgot about that post :(

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Wingnut@Aug 7 2005, 09:45 PM
my husband and I are getting our names put on each others ring fingers in elven and my kids names somewhere else (still deciding)
:blink:

They need to be on the smaller size. I have seen too many big ones and think that they are ugly. Just me though.

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Me too. They will be, small enough that our rings will hide them.

bloorozez

Forum Ride Along
having a friend of mine design 2 of mine. something me ...something perfect... ^___^

show you guys later!

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Well the star of life looked cheesy so I got the cauducus instead...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Aug 10 2005, 09:38 PM
Well the star of life looked cheesy so I got the cauducus instead...
Ok.... Alex... help me out here.... getting a cauducus or Star of Life tattoo makes you are PERMANANT whacker.....
:eek: :lol:

Jon

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I admit it.... :ph34r:

medic03

Forum Lieutenant
hold on, i'll post mine. this tattoo is about 5 years old now. funny thing is that I'm not a fireman anymore, just do EMS now, but I LOVE DOGS. I named then Frankie, Sammy and Dean after the Rat Pack
dogtat0ux.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ECC

Forum Captain
DSCN0045.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

Thems are mine!

HotNoldEMTchick

Forum Crew Member
I was browsing and saw this thread...

I just drew out my stencil for my 7th tattoo. It's a large koi fish that will be on my lower back. I am planning to do my entire back as an asian theme.... the colors are so beautiful and peaceful.

;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
:rolleyes: I saw more Star of life tattoos in the last two weeks than I ever wanted to see

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I bet you did...Did they look corny? I can't imagne it being too good looking after I saw what it would look like on me.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut@Sep 19 2005, 11:44 AM
I bet you did...Did they look corny? I can't imagne it being too good looking after I saw what it would look like on me.
Ok.... I've read this several times, and still can't understand it... I guess I'm not blonde and/or female.... could someone spell it out....

PM me

(Oh wait... you can't :eek: .....(j/k, Matt....I know you will fix it when you can :) )

Jon

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by namaste1967@Sep 20 2005, 04:02 PM
How 'bout a "W" on each butt cheek????????? When you bend over it says "WOW"
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: ;) ;) ;)
That is soooo wrong.

Funny, but wrong.

:lol: LMAO :lol:

OP
OP
Wingnut

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Sep 20 2005, 06:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Sep 20 2005, 06:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut@Sep 19 2005, 11:44 AM
Ok.... I've read this several times, and still can't understand it... I guess I'm not blonde and/or female.... could someone spell it out....

PM me

(Oh wait... you can't :eek: .....(j/k, Matt....I know you will fix it when you can :) )

Jon [/b][/quote]
My first post on here I was saying I was going to get a star of life tattoo, I sketched some and put them on to see what it would actually look like and it looked Cheesy, that's why I got the cauducus instead.
So when you said you saw a lot of them, I was asking if any of them looked cool or if they looked cheesy.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by Wingnut+Sep 21 2005, 08:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wingnut @ Sep 21 2005, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Sep 20 2005, 06:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wingnut
@Sep 19 2005, 11:44 AM

PM me

Jon
My first post on here I was saying I was going to get a star of life tattoo, I sketched some and put them on to see what it would actually look like and it looked Cheesy, that's why I got the cauducus instead.
So when you said you saw a lot of them, I was asking if any of them looked cool or if they looked cheesy. [/b][/quote]
Ok....

Some did look cool, but it was also funny to realize how many folks will brand themselves as whackers for life.