Stealing Drugs

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae+Sep 22 2005, 02:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Sep 22 2005, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Sep 21 2005, 01:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon
@Sep 21 2005, 11:45 AM
Mr. Cole,

I do applogize that I jumped to the conclustion of you needing the medications because of an addiction. Please understand that I made what I felt was a logical assumption based on the information at hand, and never considered your scenerio. Now I remember why *** is part of Assume.

In my defense, however, Drug theft by those addicted to controlled substances, and diversion for sale to addicts is a problem in this field, and there isn't a uniform solution. Too often, EMT's and Medics are punished, rather than gven the help they need, and that was my main point.

I congratulate you on getting the help you need, and hope that, if you still wish to have a career in EMS, that one will be availible to you.

Good luck,

Jon
Paramedic Student
Philadelphia, PA

Don't apologize... Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech.

If he didn't want the world to know about it, or express their opinion; he should turn his anger toward the media who printed it.

Besides, how do you know that person is real, and not someone out to make a trouble?
No, that was him. [/b][/quote]
That's nice.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Sep 22 2005, 12:40 PM
I like the term "gossip puppy". Hehehe...

In my opinion, if you don't want people to talk about you in a negative way, don't give them any reason to. I know that can't always be controlled, especially where psychological issues come into play, but what's in the news is all we know and once it's in the news its public domain. Any speculation based on the what was presented by the media is not only natural, but expected. To Mr. Cole, you came and said your piece. Now each member who is interested can evaluate your story vs the news and any other sources available to them to form their own opinion. Everyone of course is entitled to their own opinion, formed based on their observations and the information presented to them.
Who was the Gossip Puppy?

Can't be my fault this time.. Didn't reply to avoid a situation like this.. But now I can't help it.

Who ever the gossip puppy is.. We should make them an award or something! :lol:

OP
OP
Phridae

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Sep 22 2005, 01:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Sep 22 2005, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt@Sep 22 2005, 12:40 PM
I like the term "gossip puppy". Hehehe...

In my opinion, if you don't want people to talk about you in a negative way, don't give them any reason to. I know that can't always be controlled, especially where psychological issues come into play, but what's in the news is all we know and once it's in the news its public domain. Any speculation based on the what was presented by the media is not only natural, but expected. To Mr. Cole, you came and said your piece. Now each member who is interested can evaluate your story vs the news and any other sources available to them to form their own opinion. Everyone of course is entitled to their own opinion, formed based on their observations and the information presented to them.

Can't be my fault this time.. Didn't reply to avoid a situation like this.. But now I can't help it.

Who ever the gossip puppy is.. We should make them an award or something! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Get it right, its the 19 year old gossip puppy.

THATS ME.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Phridae+Sep 22 2005, 07:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Sep 22 2005, 07:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Sep 22 2005, 01:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt
@Sep 22 2005, 12:40 PM
I like the term "gossip puppy".  Hehehe...

In my opinion, if you don't want people to talk about you in a negative way, don't give them any reason to.  I know that can't always be controlled, especially where psychological issues come into play, but what's in the news is all we know and once it's in the news its public domain.  Any speculation based on the what was presented by the media is not only natural, but expected.  To Mr. Cole, you came and said your piece.  Now each member who is interested can evaluate your story vs the news and any other sources available to them to form their own opinion.  Everyone of course is entitled to their own opinion, formed based on their observations and the information  presented to them.

Who ever the gossip puppy is.. We should make them an award or something! :lol:
Get it right, its the 19 year old gossip puppy.

THATS ME. [/b][/quote]

We'll give you an A for Effort.

ECC

Forum Captain
I stand behind what I said. PERIOD.

If you step up to the plate, I will go to bat with you. I will hold your hand while you get treated. I will personally ensure that the job (such as it is) will not take action against you. I will support you in EVERY way possible. You just gotta step up.

In the case of Mr. Cole...It is clear by his own admission that the narcs were stolen. I care not if you are going to pimp them out to little children on the corner or take them personally. I have zero tolerance for that sort of thing. PERIOD. It does take malice of forethought to divert controlled substances. When you do so, you put EVERYONE in the chain of custody in the unflattering spotlight of law-enforcement. There is no excuse...there are a plethora of ways to plan your demise. You have barked in the wrong direction for sympathy...that can be found between **** and syphillis in the dictionary.