Socal fires

certguy

Forum Captain
Hi Guys ,
Like many of you I've been watching the disaster in socal unfold . Having lived and worked there for many years it hurts to see this happening . I'd like to encourage everybody to keep the people of this area in your prayers . Comfort , strength , healing , and provision for the victims , strength , courage , safety , and comfort for our fellow emergency service and relief workers . My heart's with them .

God Bless ,

CERTGUY

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a sister in law that is a highway away from a mandatory evacuation area. I'm watching it pretty close!

Artique

Forum Crew Member
I live in Riverside California, and I can see the burning in the hills all around the city. Its not in our city yet, but In the distant I can see the black smoke clouds like a rolling darkness is constantlky pressing on us. Its creepy. In the morning ash falls on the car and the air is thick with smoke. I am about a hour or so away from the fires and they dont think it will hit here but It sucks to be in the center of the fires. San Diego is south of me, LAke arrowhead is north of me and the scattered fires take up the rest.

Good thing i have gap insurance on my car and I dont own a house, sucks for those that lost something :(