Skype usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
For those who wish to be included at some point in the podcast episodes, please post your Skype username here. This is how the interviews are conducted on this podcast, as well as 99% of all other podcasts. Don't worry if you don't have the best mic in the world, I have all that handled on this side when I do the audio editing, and mastering.

I am making a master contact list, please post Your username here, your skype username, and the topic you would like to discuss.

Example:

user: medicRob
topic: EMS Education Reform

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Rather than posting the skype names here, please contact any CL or Podcasting Team member via PM or by emailing us at podcast(at)emtlife(dot)com.

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Rather than posting the skype names here, please contact any CL or Podcasting Team member via PM or by emailing us at podcast(at)emtlife(dot)com.

I assume you have set up a method in which these names will get to me for my master list, then?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm sure ff gots you all hooked up. ^_^

If not, ol' lights here will keep you supplied with as many skype names as you can handle in return for a nice helping of free ketamine or similar drug every week.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief

Cool. I am throwing all the names into a MySql database, which is fed into a Php script I wrote that will allow me to sort users by topic.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Cool. I am throwing all the names into a MySql database, which is fed into a Php script I wrote that will allow me to sort users by topic.

As if I ever fit under the constraints of such labels...

OP
OP
medicRob

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
As if I ever fit under the constraints of such labels...

There is a MySQL tag for multiple indices that will fit you just perfectly.

ihalterman

Forum Crew Member
For those who wish to be included at some point in the podcast episodes, please post your Skype username here. This is how the interviews are conducted on this podcast, as well as 99% of all other podcasts. Don't worry if you don't have the best mic in the world, I have all that handled on this side when I do the audio editing, and mastering.

I am making a master contact list, please post Your username here, your skype username, and the topic you would like to discuss.

Example:

user: medicRob
topic: EMS Education Reform

Skype username: ihalterman
Topic: Issues facing Adult/older EMS students or students in general.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
To quote ffemt8978:

I can see that it is going to be a problem with people posting their skype names on here. In order to avoid unwanted "skype spamming" please PM the info to rob or any of the community leaders.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.