Should I give EMS a go?

OP
OP
A

aewin90

Forum Crew Member
As if your personal life is anyone s business, you owe no one here an explanation.
I figured the more details I give, the more insight I get. Of course I will have to take it all with a grain of salt, this being the internet. ;) Advice is advice, though.

As far as ems, you will be multi tasking, usually it will only be one patient at a time but circumstances arise it could be more and leave the cna job off your resume.
The CNA job has never touched my resume since being fired. :ph34r:

cletus

Forum Ride Along
Personally, I think now is a good time for you to go for it. I am currently taking the EMT-B course in my area and have a two year old. If you start getting your stuff in order ahead of time i.e Ambulance Drivers test and physical, and the ICS 100,200, 700 (if your county requires it) you can be certified within 6 months.

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
Personally, I think now is a good time for you to go for it. I am currently taking the EMT-B course in my area and have a two year old. If you start getting your stuff in order ahead of time i.e Ambulance Drivers test and physical, and the ICS 100,200, 700 (if your county requires it) you can be certified within 6 months.

Quoted for being great advice.