Self defense

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I wasn't sure where to put this.

With all the talk of face eaters and heart and brain eating people. It's made me think about safety. I feel like with us bring sent into peoples homes regularly it makes us an easy target for one of these wackos to call us and use us as easy victims.

With that being said any one have ideas as to improve the safety for EMS providers when LEO isn't immediately available?

I have spent over 16 years researching and teaching on this very subject. It is way more complicated than just a few lines can describe on a forum post.

Thanks to some pretty influential people in EMS now "seeing" my actual course, watch for some debate on the admin level for the need to train staff.

I have tons of free resources available on safety for the EMS provider. All you have to do is ask and I will point you in the direction of which one you need.

OP
OP
Hunter

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
I have spent over 16 years researching and teaching on this very subject. It is way more complicated than just a few lines can describe on a forum post.

Thanks to some pretty influential people in EMS now "seeing" my actual course, watch for some debate on the admin level for the need to train staff.

I have tons of free resources available on safety for the EMS provider. All you have to do is ask and I will point you in the direction of which one you need.

I would love to read over it if you could send me it. Maybe even talk to my bosses about it <.<

Impulse

Forum Probie
I rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.