Seatbelts and POV's

Do you wear your seatbelt in your POV?

• YES, always. No matter what.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, never. Hate them/They get in the way/ect

• DEPENDS/SOMETIMES. Please explain under what circumstances.

• Total voters

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Got to wondering about you guys. Do you guys always wear your seatbelts?

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Yes, always, no matter what. I also make all of my occupants wear them as well.

emtbuff

Forum Captain
That is the first thing I do when I get into any vehicle (well besides the ambulance). If I am driving with a group of people in my car they all have seatbelts on to.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I always try to wear it, but I forget sometimes. I'm getting better about it though!

ECC

Forum Captain
Religiously...

And I wear it in the rig religiously. I am making it to retirement + 50...I am getting every cent I can out of the pension system. ;)

rescuemedic7306

Forum Crew Member
I even wear a seatbelt in my La Z Boy, just in case of a sudden ejection!

(gotta love Skinemax!)

:p

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
Cant be in a car without one. I feel weird moving vehicles around at HQ in the warehouse without a seatbelt.

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by rescuemedic7306@Jun 8 2005, 11:04 PM
I even wear a seatbelt in my La Z Boy, just in case of a sudden erection!

(gotta love Skinemax!)

;)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I wear one and everyone in my car wears one. At work we both always wear them up front, always.

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
when I'm on a call.. and I'm driving always.... if riding in the back.. never... in my POV... sometimes.....

rescuemedic7306

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by ECC+Jun 8 2005, 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ECC @ Jun 8 2005, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuemedic7306@Jun 8 2005, 11:04 PM
I even wear a seatbelt in my La Z Boy, just in case of a sudden erection!

(gotta love Skinemax!)

;) [/b][/quote]
I should like to point out, before the Gestapo ( :D ) get me, that was NOT my quote!

ECC

Forum Captain
sure it wasn't.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by MMiz@Jun 9 2005, 05:55 AM
I wear one and everyone in my car wears one. At work we both always wear them up front, always.
Yeah. I'm a big fan, and always do when I drive, but as a passenger, I sometimes don't....

Also, when I'm working security, to drive from point a to poin b, unless on public roads for more than 30 seconds, I don't, because I've had to be out after someone before, and it REALLY slows you down.... (so do dounuts, but that is neither here nor there :rolleyes: :D ) I ALWAYS wear it if I'm chauffering the boss, otherwise....

Jon

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
when i'm driving, mine or anyone elses, always without fail. in the back, almost never.

heres where i differ from most people: i leave it up to my passangers(not pt's of course) whether they wear or not. i dont preach. if they do, great. its over there on the wall. if they dont, tough ****ski if we have a wreck

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
I always wear m my seatbelt. I got in the car to fill out some paperwork yesterday, I wasn't even going to drive anywhere, and I put my belt on. It's habit and if I dont do it I feel nakey.

007medic

Forum Lieutenant
Always Wear My Belt, if my passengers in my pov don't want to I don't fuss at them, although if we get stopped They get the Ticket. Now if they are under 16 there is no option, they will wear it.