Scenario websites

Discussion in 'Education and Training' started by Artique, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Artique

Artique New Member

EMS Training:
    Student
    I know this might sound dumb but are there any websites or forums that focus on scenarios that people can answer and practice assesing for different situations with patients?
  2. Aileana

Aileana New Member

not a dumb question by far, I've been looking around for the same thing actually. The closest I've been able to find on it is this: http://www.netmedicine.com/cyberpt/c1/c1-frm.htm Think this is more diagnostic-based though. If you have any luck finding scenario practice, please do post it here! :D
  3. Ridryder911

Ridryder911 EMS Guru

There are many EMS websites, this including that have scenarios. From EMT City to Fieldmedics . com, EMS Village, Firehouse . com as well as many others. Some more intense than others. There are fewer BLS scenarios, since treatment regime is very limited; hence limiting variances in treatment.

Good luck,

R/r 911
  4. Aileana

Aileana New Member

this site has some really good BLS scenarios to practice.
    this also has a huge list of links to practice scenarios.
  5. Matt G.

Matt G. New Member

EMS Training:
    Student
    http://wps.prenhall.com/chet_mistovich_prehospital_8

chapters 13-43 are for all emergencies chapter by chapter and have a good amount of scenario questions.

just click the chapter and click multiple choice on the side panel and take a test on the specific emergency.

that's what im studying off of for my emt class.
  6. oleeo

oleeo New Member

EMS Training:
    EMT-Basic
    That prenhall site has good multiple choice exams available, and you can review after it's marked! Thanks for that. I am having a little trouble finding the scenarios there, I think I clicked on most of the buttons, are they just embedded in the actual textbook somewhere?