Sat. nav. system causes 10-minute ambulance ride to become 90-minute scenic trip

disassociative

Forum Captain

Actually, I designed the program and I offer it through my Biomedical Informatics Company; Digital Spirit Media. The only pre-requisite for the technology is a Google Earth Enterprise Subscription. I am about to partner with a company known as Mapsol to get transponders that report every few milliseconds to the server on the Helicopters exact location via trajectories calculated by 2 orbiting satellites at different locations. These projections will also allow the use of mathematics to calculate the EXACT speed of the helicopter at all times as well as projected time of arrival. I am using Diametric WavePoint Diametry and 802.11g repeaters set in strategic places throughout the county to extend internet capabilities via 3 symmetrical T-3's running at 45 mbps down and up
to a range of 60 miles; so each ambulance can access the server wirelessly via laptop and get live directions; based on satellite images instead of just street maps. The Enterprise server is hosted on an OC-48 feeding a 2 Gbps to ensure maximum speed for all connections. Any EMS interested in implementing this technology into their system can contact me here:
webmaster@digitalspiritmedia.com

Here is a sample image of a simulated call:
chance
satcom_2.gif

satcom_5.gif

Last edited by a moderator: