Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Skycap

Forum Probie
Stopped at 105. EMT-B, took at at 8AM this morning.

Really hoping I pass!

jtierney78

Forum Ride Along
73 and failed :( Gonna get back on the horse and try again (second attempt). Wish I hadn't waited so long between passing the actual course and taking the NREMT exam. I kept psyching myself out and postponing it.

I think this site will definitely help as there seems to be a ton of knowledge and tools to help study and prepare for this second go round!

brian4571

Forum Ride Along
120 and passed. I thought for sure that I had failed. I came home and studied for about two hours afterwards in anticipation of taking it again.

Kyryx

Forum Ride Along
70 questions, passed. Took it Monday at 3PM PST and my results were up at 8AM Tuesday. I used the AAOS book and JB learning to study.

smokeater

Forum Crew Member
135....AEMT....Passed(got results today).....for what it's worth, everyone I know who has taken the AEMT CBT so far have all been given 135 questions.

EMT2B

Forum Lieutenant
62 I walked out with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach because I only had 62 questions and it only took, like, half an hour, max. I thought for sure I failed.

Got my results today:

Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Melmd

Forum Crew Member
62 I walked out with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach because I only had 62 questions and it only took, like, half an hour, max. I thought for sure I failed.

Got my results today:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations! nice job!