Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

gtmemt

Forum Probie
EMT-B. 70 - passed 1st try. HOLY CRAP...that test is no friggin' joke lol couple of tips - always remember BSI/Scene Safety and ABCs. Don't 2nd guess yourself unless you ABSOLUTELY know another answer is correct. Also - if you walk out thinking you failed, don't worry about it. Doesn't mean you did...and trust I thought I did. Lastly, don't take on a friday...worst friggin' weekend of my life waiting until this AM to find out.

Good luck everyone

Good job! I know the feeling :)

sop

Forum Lieutenant
It stopped on 74, but I got to wait on my results. The last question dealt with a 77 year old who had pain and trouble breathing after a meal.

sop

Forum Lieutenant
I passed

ClaymoreCharlie

Forum Probie
Hey guys!

I am new here, was once a member of texasemt.com, but the site has been taken down for a while, looking for a new place.

I was educated at Temple College, in Temple, TX.

I just took the NRP today, cut me off at 78 questions. I usually feel very confident as a provider, but this test has me a bit worried :(

FNG

Forum Ride Along
I took my EMT-I today. It stopped at 84. I guess I have to wait till tomorrow for the results:unsure:

ClaymoreCharlie

Forum Probie
That sucks FNG. I finished mine at 1:30 CDT and was hoping it would have been posted by 4:30...no such luck.

-Sigh- I suppose I will drink myself to sleep and check in the morning! Hope you passed man!

FNG

Forum Ride Along
That sucks FNG. I finished mine at 1:30 CDT and was hoping it would have been posted by 4:30...no such luck.

-Sigh- I suppose I will drink myself to sleep and check in the morning! Hope you passed man!

Same here man, I finished around the same time est. I hope its posted early today or its going to be a long day.

FNG

Forum Ride Along
Passed 1st try!

Its official after doing the National registry practicals on saturday and passing the written on friday, Im an EMT-I. The test stopped me at 84!

bearmedic

Forum Probie
I-85 skills passed took my test this morning stopes at 109 and no I did not pass. Feel I may be sick. Studied my heart out and just didn't do to bad but still didn't pass. 16 days and I will try again

Sent from my iPhone

glock22brent

Forum Probie
Like many before me, I used this site to see what people were saying about the NREMT exam.

I took the NR exam last wednesday and got stopped at 70. Grades were posted 4 hours after I finished. Passed! That sure was a load off.

Another buddy from my class took the exam yesterday and got stopped at 120. Passed.

As for those lo'oking for help on what the exam covers, be sure to study the basics! CPR, Airway, and Cardiovascular were hit hard on mine. However, I have heard there is a database of over 10,000 questions and it seems that every person gets different categories at random.

The best thing I could tell you to do is to review all the topics in your book that were covered thoroughly and seemed to repeat throughout the book. They were repeated for a reason. Our class used the book written by Henry and was titled "EMT-Prehospital Care"

I also used a review book by Learning Express. I found it useful for the most part, however if youre looking for a book that gives the exact same questions of the test you wont find them in there. The review book just really helped me focus on what I forgot throughout the semester.

Finally, all I can say is be sure to review CPR because while it may seem like that is the easiest part, you will likely have forgotten a lot of it by the time you take the test. And, as a basic, this is one of the most important skills you will likely ever need in the field.

Good luck!

RonMexico

Forum Ride Along
hey everyone. took the exam this morning. i was cool about it until an hour after i finished. i started to doubt i passed. dont even remember at what question it stopped, i lasted one hour though. i feel nauseous now.

RoxyGurL

Forum Probie
I drove to Atlanta to take the exam today. It cut me off at 70. After reading this thread I thought I either did REALLY good or REALLY bad. I tested at 1:00pm. By the time I drove back home I had my results.... I PASSED!!! The test took me 45 minutes.