Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Anjel

Forum Angel
They send out reports now?

You have to pay for it. A friend of mine wanted me to get it so she could see the break down. It tells you what areas u missed and did the best. Breaks down question number and how much time it took to take it.

Last edited by a moderator:

emtrookie11

Forum Ride Along
record timing

Took my test last week in 25 minutes not sure how many questions (low 70's would be my guess) i wasnt paying attention. i just know what time i went into the room and what time i left. turns out i passed and thats all i cared about!!!

M3dicDO

Forum Crew Member
Took the NREMT-P re-cert this morning. Stopped at question #74. Passed it :D

Amazing how fast they were able to update my account. Took exam at 7:44 am, result posted 2:20 pm same day!!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Should be graded by this afternoon. Don't let it nag at you all day, you'll be fine.

EMT Dan

Forum Probie
Mine was somewhere in the 60s.

I wasn't too nervous, because I was pretty sure I didn't do badly enough to fail. However, I was also pretty confident I bombed enough of them that I'd have to do more than 60-some questions to redeem myself.

I knew a few folks who felt similarly.

Zodiac

Forum Crew Member
I believe mine stopped at 63 (don't hold me to that). Passed on my first attempt ^_^

britt07

Forum Ride Along
Does anyone know if there are certain times they post results and such..its getting old refreshing my computer all day haha

Anjel

Forum Angel
Does anyone know if there are certain times they post results and such..its getting old refreshing my computer all day haha

Mine was around 3pm lol But Idk if thats because when they got to it. I took mine at 7am