Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

emt9577

Forum Probie
86 Questions and Passed the NREMT-I85 here in Ohio. Finished the class last December, and just now took the test. I thought I completely bombed the test.

Cubs80

Forum Ride Along
I took the test ,EMTB, yesterday and felt like I bombed it. I was kicked out at question 75. I know I got the last question right, but I won’t find out if I passed until Monday morning. This is driving me nuts. Is there any credence to if you got the last question right you passed theory? I searched the board and there are conflicting remarks. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

jsliu

Forum Ride Along
Nremt-b

I stopped after 70 questions exactly and found out I passed today! ^_^

A little advice to people who are going to take the test... don't take it on Friday because you will have to wait through the entire weekend to receive your results!

Also, if you're not feeling confident about the test (like I was), I bought EMT Achieve to familiarize myself with the online test-taking format.

Danson

Forum Crew Member
Mine stopped on 70 questions exactly as well and I passed!

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Ended at 72 Questions!!! Passed!!!!

CARRERA

Forum Probie
I just got home a few minutes ago from the testing center and was cut off at 77 questions. I don't remember my last question but I do remember that it confused me. I'm worried that I didn't pass. All my friends from class thought I'd pass with flying colors because I had the highest score on the final. I went in feeling confident but left worried. They gave me about 20 peds question and some really complicated airway, airway is my favorite area (had the highest score on that quiz) but it was tough today. :unsure:

68Whiskey

Forum Ride Along
I took the NREMT basic exam today. The test stopped after question 70. I can't remember exactly what the last question was. I'm thinking it was about the proper way to keep a childs airway open when placed on a long board but that might have been before the last one. I don't know if I got it right or wrong. There seemed like there were always multiple right answers so I always just tried to pick the best right answer. I feel like I failed. I was bummed about it the whole hour long trip home. I'm preparing to test again. I'm supposed to find out my results tomorrow or the day after. Waiting sucks but I think I failed.

68Whiskey

Forum Ride Along
Just updating... I found out I passed the NREMT Basic exam it stopped after question 70. It took me about 50 min. I thought I failed. What a relief.

subliminal1284

Forum Lieutenant
Just took the test this morning. Test stopped at question 70. Still waiting for the results but I am not sure how well I did, the test asked some really strange questions. Im guessing its a bad thing if the test asks you the same question worded differently.

subliminal1284

Forum Lieutenant
Results havent come back in yet and Ive been thinking about the test. Im thinking that if I had answered the question correctly the first time the test wouldnt of asked me it a second time but worded slightly differently is that correct? The last question I had was the question that was repeated and I gave the same answer so is it safe to assume if I did indeed get that question wrong that I more than likely failed the exam? If I had gotten it correct I would think the test would of kept going.

tcripp

Forum Probie
NREMT-P
80 questions
passed

Most in my class hit that same number of questions before it shut off and passed. I think one had 97 questions and still passed.

b2dragun

Forum Crew Member
Late 70's...passed. Gotta say I left thinking I absolutely bombed it, I felt like the biggest POS.

MedicSqrl

Forum Crew Member
I went in with 2 months of no study due to my state messing up my paperwork. I thought I failed at 70 questions, but I passed. 90% of the test was oxygen and ABC's. Hard to go wrong there.