Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

surname_levi

Forum Crew Member
70 something. lots of the beginning and end were drug scenarios

tterrag

Forum Ride Along
National Registry

94 Questions and passed. Was worried because i found this website while waiting for my results and could not find anyone who scored in the 90's and passed, yet i saw people passing with 120's. So yes you can pass in the 90's.

msoda

Forum Probie
a month ago. 70. passed

i felt like the nremt was far more vague than any of these test preps. but i chalk that up to getting lots of right answers and the test becoming progressively stupid.

the problem i had was that some of the more important or nremt "answers" are hidden away in my text book. somewhat disorganized, so you truly have to read between the lines. i mean s&s are very scattered, so sometimes you may miss them.

for example (im not giving answers or spoilers!) vaginal bleeding estimation (preggo or not) is done by the how much blood has soaked through your sterile sheets... i.e you want to save them and make an estimation + bring with you en route etc. but the nremt test used an estimation that was not listed in my book (i've looked. a lot.). i picked the right answer, because it was more logical, but having an answer that isn't discussed in the text is a little strange.

whatevah

Forum Probie
70 and passed today! 2 other people from my class passed with 70 questions (and one with 115). The rest haven't taken it yet.

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
70 and passed today! 2 other people from my class passed with 70 questions (and one with 115). The rest haven't taken it yet.

Congrats!!!!

oneluv79:)

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Congratz! to all thos that have passed!!

LincNebr

Forum Probie
stoped at 70 and failed.. im trying again tho.. any suggestions would be nice

The basics... go back to the book that you were taught from and cover the chapters that you are weakest on. You know what the questions were on the test...the general areas that the test focused on that you were not for sure on... so review that sort of information.

Basic things that help are to get a good nights rest, eat well several days before the test... make your your body and mind are ready for the test. I personally would review up until the time I went into take the test...out in the car even.

Maybe go back and ask your instructor what they would suggest since they probably know your strong/weak points well. Don't put off the test for very long or you will lose information. Maybe offer to help out as a patient for your teacher, just to be around people that are learning helped me.

Good luck!
Tom in Lincoln