Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

4mysins

Forum Probie
76 and the NREMT flashed the Fatal Blue sign Thank you for your time! Found out within 2 hours that I had passed. Thank the lord... next I challenge the Paramedic exam! ^_^

poppawilly

Forum Probie
Oh gee...5 times....that had to get expensive....and disheartening. Good job at sticking with it.
yes it was expensive. i was gonna throw in the towel if i didn't pass it this time. my test site was 2 hours away (one way). not only costing me 70 bucks a pop on the test but fuel there and back plus a meal. starting to wonder if i needed to take out a second mortgage,

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
Hackin SWEET!!!!!

Cost to take an EMT-I class in Las Vegas.......(Approximately $900)

Cost to take an NREMT-I test 1 block from the famous Las Vegas Strip......$100

Cost of a Gallon of gas in my car to drive to said test......$2.20

The look on my neighbor's face when I kissed my (very gay) boyfriend in celebration of passing the NREMT-I test first time out of the gate after 132 questions...........HACKIN PRICELESS!

thank you....thank you very much.....you're too kind.

OK....kidding aside...I am never taking an NREMT test on friday again! It was a horriblly LONG weekend of waiting. When I took My Basic I only had to wait 4 hours.

mikie

Forum Lurker
Cost to take an EMT-I class in Las Vegas.......(Approximately $900)

Cost to take an NREMT-I test 1 block from the famous Las Vegas Strip......$100

Cost of a Gallon of gas in my car to drive to said test......$2.20

The look on my neighbor's face when I kissed my (very gay) boyfriend in celebration of passing the NREMT-I test first time out of the gate after 132 questions...........HACKIN PRICELESS!

thank you....thank you very much.....you're too kind.

OK....kidding aside...I am never taking an NREMT test on friday again! It was a horriblly LONG weekend of waiting. When I took My Basic I only had to wait 4 hours.

mazel tov. congrats

Robby1974

Forum Crew Member
Thanks Mikie

mikie
Forum Asst. Chief

Training: NREMT-B

DUDE might wanna post 1 more time today Yukky number of posts!!!

tydek07

Forum Captain
NREMT-Paramedic --- 81 questions --- PASSED!

medicmom

Forum Ride Along
Got to 100 then shut down! Thought for sure I failed then I found this site and felt so much better about the process. Found out yesterday I passed.

Code 3

Forum Captain
Got to 100 then shut down! Thought for sure I failed then I found this site and felt so much better about the process. Found out yesterday I passed.

Congrats! Start getting those applications filled out if you haven't already. :beerchug:

medicmom

Forum Ride Along
Congrats! Start getting those applications filled out if you haven't already. :beerchug:

Thanks...I am. Only problem is I love rescue & I love my city but you have to be FF/PM here. So I'm looking at ambulance services & ER's while I do medic school. It's a change of career & life for me so we'll see what happens.

ride2k

Forum Crew Member
It was around 110-115 and I passed.
Wished I had payed attention to the exact number, and I wish they sent the exact scores when you pass!

NolaRabbit

Forum Crew Member
I got to around 89 or 90 on the paramedic test when it shut off. I felt pretty good about it, and I passed.

I took the EMT-B test on paper. I think the CBT is definitely the better method.

DTP

Forum Ride Along
took the NREMT-P two times

One in July of this year, another a few months later

Both stopped me at 150 questions -- failed both

Took it again tonight --- Stopped me at 150 questions... waiting til Monday for the result.

gicts

Forum Lieutenant
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
got to the low 70's and waited nervously for 18 hours to hear I passed the first time I took it

crayzeeemt

Forum Probie

High 50's...passed. Had to take the new test after having my state for 6 years and letting my national go. Did the ol no. 2 pencil back then.