Please humor a proud momma

Epi-do

I see dead people
Just a few pictures of my little Captain Morgan....umm.....I mean, Captain Hook! (And yes, I did sew the costume - including the hat!)

pirate1.jpg

pirate2.jpg

pirate3.jpg

reaper

Working Bum
Nice job. I remember making all my kids costumes, up till age 10. Then I starting buying them. not enought time to make them any more. But, I do remember how fun it was to make my own.

TheDoll

Forum Captain
your kid is a cutie, and that costume is FABULOUS! that last pic totally looks like the captain morgan commercials!:D

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Lessee, keep up with the house, laundry, kids, and meals. Go to work and attend medic classes, and still find time to accomplish a custom fit and created costume for Junior. You should make the next one out of nice blue spandex with a big red "S" on the front. Good Lord, girl; when do you sleep? :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Best. Thread. Ever. He's got my vote for Captain Morgan's Mini-me.

BBFDMedic28

Forum Crew Member
Captain Morgan had that look alike contest awhile back....he should have entered :) hes cute

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Adorable! I love it...your so good at it!

WLSC2008

Forum Crew Member
Awesome

The pictures bring a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart. I can remember when I was younger getting all dressed up for halloween and going to school and tick or treating. Some days I miss those times of not a whole lot of worries.

I am sure you all will have fun.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I made a similar costume for my youngest when he was about 4. He's 19 now but looking at that picture returned him to 4 years old for a few minutes. I had a stuffed parrot that I sewed to the shoulder of the costume which he just loved!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty darn cute Epi-do!!^_^

OP
OP
Epi-do

Epi-do

I see dead people
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to take him out trick-or-treating tomorrow.

OP
OP
Epi-do

Epi-do

I see dead people
He had a good time, considering. He woke up from his nap that afternoon with a fever and just layed around the house until it was time to get ready and go. I kept asking him if he felt ok, and he wouldn't answer me for fear I would make him stay home. I finally told him that he could still go trick or treating, but I needed to know what was going on. He then told me he had an upset tummy and a headache.

He continued to have a fever yesterday, and started puking last night. Today he still had a little bit of a fever, but not as high, and the puking finally stopped.

He hasn't eaten a thing really since breakfast on Halloween morning. When I called home at bedtime, he sounded like he was finally starting to feel better though, so hopefully he will be back to himself soon.

I felt so bad for him that he had been looking forward to dressing up and going trick or treating and then ended up sick and couldn't enjoy it as much as I hope he would.